Boots on the ground! Nemesis Friday P2p Pk Trip. Ft. 44 man pull.

Chesty Puller

all you Supremacy whiners we fought you guys with what you claimed around 25 while we rushed with literally 30. Every single clan lies about opts so it's expected from everyone.

We fought ascent with 35, and Supp with 30 as we remained around 30 people the whole trip.

Kings of P2P

gj on trip

correct me if im wrong but aren't you the leader of vandalise or did you guys not open

not playing much ect sooo dunno :P

yeah. We had ranks go inactive before we even opened so we moved it to a p server while me and some members hooked up with nemesis.

You told us you had 24-25, just like us. Then you rushed in with like 35+ people. Thanks for the fight. 

Also, get to the point man. You're going way too hard with these paragraphs. 

Good job on your trip. 

This ^

Good job though you guys did well. Come to f2p :)

tells us 25

rush's with 40.

ok

"Today we showed the pure community what a REAL pure clan looks like"

Real clans play on both servers.

We do? We went out last sunday and had multple f2p preps. Where's all the Nem hate coming from? We're probably the nicest clan. Also mains play on both servers as well.

F2p sucks dick bro.

Only when you're bad at it. 

tells us 25

rush's with 40.

ok

"Today we showed the pure community what a REAL pure clan looks like"

Real clans play on both servers.

Amen.

We do? We went out last sunday and had multple f2p preps. Where's all the Nem hate coming from? We're probably the nicest clan. Also mains play on both servers as well.

I really don't think you went out last Sunday, as well as being the "Nicest clan", Nemesis is the cockiest clan around. Being the little guys, they consider themselves better than everyone else. I'm not sure if you're trying to change that reputation now, if you are, then best to ya and god bless. 

Only when you're bad at it. 

Amen.

I really don't think you went out last Sunday, as well as being the "Nicest clan", Nemesis is the cockiest clan around. Being the little guys, they consider themselves better than everyone else. I'm not sure if you're trying to change that reputation now, if you are, then best to ya and god bless. 

P2p wise we are and it's pretty obvious. But we don't go out on forums and advertise it. 90% of our events aren't even posted on sharkbrew. For a quiet lpc with strict def requirements, I consider us to be a lot better than what everyone thinks we are.

• 2 weeks later...