Why wont Supremacy prep us??

JoJo

Is sup using some bullbrown sticky stuff excuse to not prep eop bcuz theyre scared? Yes.

If eop is nothing without their mains then it shouldbe ezpz, ayyy?

It's not about being easy (trust me FOE showed me easy last year I don't have to prove waste product l0l), its about giving you the chance to try to fight us and if you're willing to bring mains in the wild what will you do to win a clanwars battle? We beat you in the wild and our site and TS gets hit off. We flame once our site and ts gets hit off. Why would I prep you when I know for a fact my TS is going offline?

I could've put this in at first but if you want my true reasons then by all means, cancer clans don't deserve action wins or losses, no events = your clan will change its ways to attempt to get action.

quote me @ me etc nerds

It's not about being easy (trust me FOE showed me easy last year I don't have to prove waste product l0l), its about giving you the chance to try to fight us and if you're willing to bring mains in the wild what will you do to win a clanwars battle? We beat you in the wild and our site and TS gets hit off. We flame once our site and ts gets hit off. Why would I prep you when I know for a fact my TS is going offline?

I could've put this in at first but if you want my true reasons then by all means, cancer clans don't deserve action wins or losses, no events = your clan will change its ways to attempt to get action.

quote me @ me etc nerds

u literally bring just as many mains into the wildy u hypocritical fuck u even lead a fall in on 1 while eop has their leader on a lvl fuckin 83 lmfao

with that being said literally have no recognition of sup ever beating eop in the wildy as long as ive been around counting the time u niggas recently tried to team with ub (before they slumped to 10 man pulls) mains and fight us west of bandits and claim a win wahaha

u literally bring just as many mains into the wildy u hypocritical fuck u even lead a fall in on 1 while eop has their leader on a lvl fuckin 83 lmfao

with that being said literally have no recognition of sup ever beating eop in the wildy as long as ive been around counting the time u niggas recently tried to team with ub (before they slumped to 10 man pulls) mains and fight us west of bandits and claim a win wahaha

their leadership thinks 20v20 preps are more important than overall dominance lol, thats why sup will always be mediocre at best.

does it take effort to be this dumb

literally 2 weeks straight we've had NO MAINS and i plan on keeping it that way. guess u wouldnt know since ur clan doesnt have brown sticky stuff for locations anymore on anyone except fi l0l

we beat you in the wildy all the time (drop mains btw it'll make it easier rofl), especially right as eop closed last time lmao

literally 2 weeks straight we've had NO MAINS and i plan on keeping it that way. guess u wouldnt know since ur clan doesnt have waste product for locations anymore on anyone except fi l0l

we beat you in the wildy all the time (drop mains btw it'll make it easier rofl), especially right as eop closed last time lmao

wow grats on having no mains for a whole 14 days i wonder how long it will be before that ends!!!

mfw u use something that happened literally forever ago as an example lmfao just goes to show how sup are literally ass and have not even been close to beating eop any time recently

throwback to when u guys bitched out and handed over your cape to tlp ahhh yes good doggies  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

wow grats on having no mains for a whole 14 days i wonder how long it will be before that ends!!!

mfw u use something that happened literally forever ago as an example lmfao just goes to show how sup are literally ass and have not even been close to beating eop any time recently

throwback to when u guys bitched out and handed over your cape to tlp ahhh yes good doggies  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

yea bro both clans u mentioned (eop/tlp) have both closed my clan has not ty

drop ur mains i dropped mine, fight me in wild i fight u clw ty

yea bro both clans u mentioned (eop/tlp) have both closed my clan has not ty

drop ur mains i dropped mine, fight me in wild i fight u clw ty

fight you in wild?

you retards tele at the sight of eop lmfao, get real boiii... we both know you cant hang in wildy vs eop and your main excuse is irrelevant because as you just said, you also bring mains..

too bad eops mains are tougher ha?

fight you in wild?

you retards tele at the sight of eop lmfao, get real boiii... we both know you cant hang in wildy vs eop and your main excuse is irrelevant because as you just said, you also bring mains..

LMFAO

fight you in wild?

yooooooooooooo lmfao wuu2

literally 2 weeks straight we've had NO MAINS and i plan on keeping it that way. guess u wouldnt know since ur clan doesnt have waste product for locations anymore on anyone except fi l0l

that 2 weeks ended rather quickly huh LOL!!!

XRZXiLQ.png