LPC Winter tournament?

Inners Only

none of this excuses your ingame behavior. I do not care if Fearless and Doom never prep, you do not go out of your way to turn trips to fuckall because you're upset 77's can hit your 75's, especially when you are the only clan in the current bracket who have failed to level accordingly. Keep bringing invites and mains, it's clearly not working.

You are disgustingly naive to think hundreds of players will throw another couple hundred dollars towards maxing new accounts. LPC bracket in the long run might be able to be held at 88 combat, 78 and 83 are clearly going to become points of contention. Get with the times or get out.

Dude shut up, your clan has been claiming we've been using mains ever since you opened even though we honestly never did. You dedicated your entire opening day topic claiming we brought mains and continued to flame us for using non-existant mains when we were giving you clean fights down opts. As a leader how could I have an incentive to force my members to not use mains when we're getting flamed for giving clean fights.. You saw what happened when we actually brought mains, it was literally 60 mains and 60 pures and we ended your trip after one hit. That was what the statement topic was meant to be; that if we were to actually bring mains it wouldnt be 1 or 2 it would be literally 60-80 tanks. Your braindead leadership (that paid us 100m+) seems to think we cant pull that every weekend but in reality we could if we actually told our members to use tanks every trip. We decided against using tanks because we want to keep the scene clean but like I said if clans keep claiming we use mains when we dont then theres no real incentive to anymore. Inb4 you say rockman is fs when we literally have 0 control over them.

Dude shut up, your clan has been claiming we've been using mains ever since you opened even though we honestly never did. You dedicated your entire opening day topic claiming we brought mains and continued to flame us for using non-existant mains when we were giving you clean fights down opts. As a leader how could I have an incentive to force my members to not use mains when we're getting flamed for giving clean fights.. You saw what happened when we actually brought mains, it was literally 60 mains and 60 pures and we ended your trip after one hit. That was what the statement topic was meant to be; that if we were to actually bring mains it wouldnt be 1 or 2 it would be literally 60-80 tanks. Your braindead leadership (that paid us 100m+) seems to think we cant pull that every weekend but in reality we could if we actually told our members to use tanks every trip. We decided against using tanks because we want to keep the scene clean but like I said if clans keep claiming we use mains when we dont then theres no real incentive to anymore. Inb4 you say rockman is fs when we literally have 0 control over them.

I have a hard time believing this considering Kenan N Kel is diehard Fearless to the point that he's flaming me for some reason and it's no secret he's a part of Rockmen. Granted, I haven't seen them as active as they were say, a month ago, but don't act like Fs isn't associated with them when a card like that is so obvious.

Keeping the scene clean means sticking to your guns. The 75 combat shtick is valiant, i'll give you that, but it's neither a valid reason for our clans not to prep or to 'make a statement' like you claimed by bringing an unfightable amount of rune. LPC's will likely go to 83 and and we can all try to keep godsworders in HPC, but with the meta of NMZ and truly efficient clanning low level low prayer accounts don't have much of a place outside F2P minis. Why having so much rune at your disposal when fights have literally been all robes is a genuine wtf..that's not keeping the place clean, that's threatening to keep lpc's inaccessible to people that want to have large scale fights in robes.

This past monday was one of the most memorable PKRI trips in f2p wild in recent history. Why hold '60 mains' over everyones heads when nobody else is