LPC Winter tournament?

Inners Only

We all know Lalo & Ryan made an agreement , but someone declined..why do you think i'm trying to set this tournament up , to put a finger in my asshole or wut ? :P

COTM wil be here soon  , dw about it.

Ya I doubt it.

Grats we won it last year? lol 

25i55w4.jpg

Sorry bud if we posted our aftermath topics on sharkbrew we would win both COTM and WCOTM.

Last year the same year you pulled 20 to hpc trips consecutively.

It's been over 2 months since FS has prepped at a 75cb cap.

King of Nothing.

I guess this will be something that we will discuss in the meeting or in amb boards.:)

What's there to discuss? They're literally the only 2 clans that are under 75cb, and one of them is a self proclaimed xlpc.

you don't seem to want to give us the same combat cap that you gave other LPCs, why is that?

Because ST is an mpc lmfao, are you comparing yourself to a country clan that consist mostly of lvl 80's?

If so, then you have indeed confirmed DOOM as an mpc.

Gz Fs

It's been over 2 months since FS has prepped at a 75cb cap.

King of Nothing.

What's there to discuss? They're literally the only 2 clans that are under 75cb, and one of them is a self proclaimed xlpc.

Ah yes Fs bullied all other lpc's to mpc combat lvls.

Remember when your leader Hormone made that topic about how he wanted to create a community of 40 attack pures?  Whats with the change of heart?

Because ST is an mpc lmfao, are you comparing yourself to a country clan that consist mostly of lvl 80's?

If so, then you have indeed confirmed DOOM as an mpc.

Gz Fs

Ah yes Fs bullied all other lpc's to mpc combat lvls.

Remember when your leader Hormone made that topic about how he wanted to create a community of 40 attack pures?  Whats with the change of heart?

Is terror not an LPC?

Clearly not a 75 combat cap prep.

Is terror not an LPC?

Clearly not a 75 combat cap prep.

We prepped Terror multiple times at either combat cap.  We beat them, we have nothing to prove.  Until Doom steps up and stop being pussies, they can prep us at the established lpc cap.  Otherwise you guys can go back to your propaganda site justin beiberwarfare (dead site) with your main fested buddy clan (CD) and jack each other off.

All I needed to read, you can now accept our offer of similar combat cap (allowing the levels that were in that prep (which is higher than 75)).

How about you eat these nuts?

lahmao.

75cb cap your glorious friend tyen clearly stated your accs average 74cb on the ml.

Stop being pussies lahmao. 

How about you eat these nuts?

lahmao.

75cb cap your glorious friend tyen clearly stated your accs average 74cb on the ml.

Stop being pussies lahmao.

I appreciate your compliment as well as your clans complete inability to kill me. Maybe the story would be different if Fearless wasn't resorting to Rockmen, w308 tanks, and Strike Team vs robes, or if Doom was actually level 80's but as far as i'm concerned if a 75+5 prep can't be negotiated I don't care, I have nothing to prove and neither does Doom

All I needed to read, you can now accept our offer of similar combat cap (allowing the levels that were in that prep (which is higher than 75)).

I appreciate your compliment as well as your clans complete inability to kill me. Maybe the story would be different if Fearless wasn't resorting to Rockmen, w308 tanks, and Strike Team vs robes, or if Doom was actually level 80's but as far as i'm concerned if a 75+5 prep can't be negotiated I don't care, I have nothing to prove and neither does Doom

I came here to discuss runescape, not receive a highly ironic message about karma

discussion? doom open'ed as lpc. new accounts were trained.

1) legit the 1st day doom open'ed, fs offered to give them prep. but nope, they declined our prep with the excuse as they're not ready yet.

2) they then proceeded to prep both invictus and terror in the same week, which they declined our prep request. 

3) next they wanted a 80cb cap prep, using the excuse 'we prepped both terror and iv both at 80 cb cap'

4) fs went further by giving them 75 cb cap with 5 exceptions under 80. but your very leaders both remy & hormone declined and wants a strictly 80 cb cap prep. with their excuse being 'we have more than 10 lvl 75+' 'half of our ranks cant even attend the prep if its cap at 75' back then most of doom ranks were still training their accs. those 78-80 mpc accs ain't ranks.

5) Fs has never prep'ed anyone at 80 combat cap. we did preps at 75 cb with exceptions. 

-terror, 75 cb cap, 5 exceptions.

-invictus, 75 cb cap, 4 exceptions.

-st, 92cb cap, they're mpc. so we use our mpc accs as well.

6) hormone literally said, they were gonna cap doom at 75 cb when they reopen'ed but further changed their mind because they were 'scared' of losing a prep to fs lmfao. they wanted to do 80 without room for negotiation. because they know fs aint training their maxed 1-13pray account. so they could have a clear advantage.

at the end of the day, theres no reason for fs to step down to doom or prove anything to them. we're legit #1 lpc which they avoided when they opened a month ago, and for those that said... overheads is needed in clanning. try our 1-13pray maxed accounts at 75 cap. lets do it :]

if anyone wants a higher cb cap prep. we can do mpc lvls cap at 95. :] i have no lacks of mpc invites in fs. 

discussion? doom open'ed as lpc. new accounts were trained.

1) legit the 1st day doom open'ed, fs offered to give them prep. but nope, they declined our prep with the excuse as they're not ready yet.

2) they then proceeded to prep both invictus and terror in the same week, which they declined our prep request.

3) next they wanted a 80cb cap prep, using the excuse 'we prepped both terror and iv both at 80 cb cap'

4) fs went further by giving them 75 cb cap with 5 exceptions under 80. but your very leaders both remy & hormone declined and wants a strictly 80 cb cap prep. with their excuse being 'we have more than 10 lvl 75+' 'half of our ranks cant even attend the prep if its cap at 75' back then most of doom ranks were still training their accs. those 78-80 mpc accs ain't ranks.

5) Fs has never prep'ed anyone at 80 combat cap. we did preps at 75 cb with exceptions.

-terror, 75 cb cap, 5 exceptions.

-invictus, 75 cb cap, 4 exceptions.

-st, 92cb cap, they're mpc. so we use our mpc accs as well.

6) hormone literally said, they were gonna cap doom at 75 cb when they reopen'ed but further changed their mind because they were 'scared' of losing a prep to fs lmfao. they wanted to do 80 without room for negotiation. because they know fs aint training their maxed 1-13pray account. so they could have a clear advantage.

at the end of the day, theres no reason for fs to step down to doom or prove anything to them. we're legit #1 lpc which they avoided when they opened a month ago, and for those that said... overheads is needed in clanning. try our 1-13pray maxed accounts at 75 cap. lets do it :]

if anyone wants a higher cb cap prep. we can do mpc lvls cap at 95. :] i have no lacks of mpc invites in fs.

none of this excuses your ingame behavior. I do not care if Fearless and Doom never prep, you do not go out of your way to turn trips to fuckall because you're upset 77's can hit your 75's, especially when you are the only clan in the current bracket who have failed to level accordingly. Keep bringing invites and mains, it's clearly not working.

You are disgustingly naive to think hundreds of players will throw another couple hundred dollars towards maxing new accounts. LPC bracket in the long run might be able to be held at 88 combat, 78 and 83 are clearly going to become points of contention. Get with the times or get out.

none of this excuses your ingame behavior. I do not care if Fearless and Doom never prep, you do not go out of your way to turn trips to fuckall because you're upset 77's can hit your 75's, especially when you are the only clan in the current bracket who have failed to level accordingly. Keep bringing invites and mains, it's clearly not working.

You are disgustingly naive to think hundreds of players will throw another couple hundred dollars towards maxing new accounts. LPC bracket in the long run might be able to be held at 88 combat, 78 and 83 are clearly going to become points of contention. Get with the times or get out.

thats what my mains are for. we do what the fuck we want lmao.