Destruction's Sunday F2P PK Trip 10/5/14 Can you keep up?

Lord Ex

Just going by your topic m8.

"Since CV isn't quite back on their feet yet since re-opening they decided to join us on our trip, and let me tell you, it was a blast!"

If there were less than 5 and they were irrelevant as you make them out to be, then why mention them?

I think because we respect having a few Cv members on our trip and so that you wont spam "dr slump" when we pull like 31 instead of 37

After LT crashed we also went back into multi and continued fighting. I think you're under the impression that I'm saying we had the upperhand in this fight because of mentioning we ended with 25. Watch our vid you walked down next to us with ~28 according to the cape counter.

Why mention CV? Because there was no shame in CV attending our trip and I knew salt would be thrown because they did. Several CV members stayed from start to finish and they deserve to be acredited because they played a role in the success of our trip. No matter if it was 25 or 5.

In no way shape or form have you angered me. When I read your replies I think back to your immense stuttering problems and laugh at you for trying to put anyone under the impression you know what you're talking about.

Anywho, thanks for the fights this weekend!

Well that's a wrap

After LT crashed we also went back into multi and continued fighting. I think you're under the impression that I'm saying we had the upperhand in this fight because of mentioning we ended with 25. Watch our vid you walked down next to us with ~28 according to the cape counter.

Why mention CV? Because there was no shame in CV attending our trip and I knew salt would be thrown because they did. Several CV members stayed from start to finish and they deserve to be acredited because they played a role in the success of our trip. No matter if it was 25 or 5.

In no way shape or form have you angered me. When I read your replies I think back to your immense stuttering problems and laugh at you for trying to put anyone under the impression you know what you're talking about.

Anywho, thanks for the fights this weekend!

Immense stuttering problems that led you to have me call in that 2v2 fight because you had no idea what you were doing.

Immense stuttering problems that also took a brown sticky stuff on Terror down 5 in clanwars and we lost a total of 3.

Immense stuttering problems that have beat your clan in a prep so many times I've lost count.

You really are angry aren't you.  Unfortunately I won't be at the prep today due to my job so best of luck, maybe we'll do better without my immense stuttering problems.  Even though you have a horrible time even talking in general.

When you run south like that in the fight we had you're going to lose based off the nature of the pull.  Nobody pulls 3 levels away from the original fight and wins, it's a desperation move.  You waste too much run and lose a lot of health, consider that next time :P

Immense stuttering problems that led you to have me call in that 2v2 fight because you had no idea what you were doing.

Immense stuttering problems that also took a brown sticky stuff on Terror down 5 in clanwars and we lost a total of 3.

Immense stuttering problems that have beat your clan in a prep so many times I've lost count.

You really are angry aren't you.  Unfortunately I won't be at the prep today due to my job so best of luck, maybe we'll do better without my immense stuttering problems.  Even though you have a horrible time even talking in general.

When you run south like that in the fight we had you're going to lose based off the nature of the pull.  Nobody pulls 3 levels away from the original fight and wins, it's a desperation move.  You waste too much run and lose a lot of health, consider that next time :P

lol get reel'd tomato #salty