Redemption's P2P Pk trip - Gwassing the waste product out DP & WDB ft. FI, EOP, DMK, WDB & BP

Treehugger28

zymls4H.gif

Redemption Midweek Wednesday P2P PK Trip
www.clan-rd.com- RD.teamspeak3.com - #Redemption

19 January 2016 - P2P Wednesday

0fa37f0d56dfa1250ef5cbbb5150c9f3.png

ppWIYZF.png
K6A8GUI.png
Videos

@Treehugger28 POV

@Kingboy POV

ppWIYZF.png

Redemption went out casually on another bloody cold Thursday night with 16 bloodthirsty Phoenixes ready to clear everything that game in their path.
Even though the competition tried, they couldn't defend themselfs against. Redemption.

RD VS. BP

My birds told me that BP were walking around 26 hill (big hill) with 25+ people because they were supposed to have a Pkri vs. DMK. Redemption wasnt afraid even though they had +10 and we quickly rushed them when they were on lower ground. We stayed on the high ground waiting for them to make a mistake to rush us on top of the hill. They eventually did so we could easy GWASSSSSSSSSSS the waste product out of them. After that they were cleared and we banked our loot with pride. Winning a fight up 10.

RD VS. Fi
Fatality found us on top of Sperm. I love it when HPC's rush us because they can't attack us and we can easily snipe their low levels. Which we did, we cleared all their low levels after they found out they couldn't attack anybody of us they dipped.

RD VS. EoP
We made sure EoP could find us, because once again I love it when HPCS rush us. They were a little bit smarter because they hopped on a couple of low level pures so they could attack a couple of us. Even though the fight was harder than against Fatality we mentioned to make them hug single and eventually log out.

Thanks for the fight!

RD VS. DmK

Dmk was fighting a random ass clan around CA, we mentioned to hit DmK when they were a bit unfocussed and all over the place. We quickly pushed on top of them and cleared them easily.

RD VS. Wdb x2

I dont know why but wdb tried to rush us 2 times. first time we gwassed the waste product out of them. second time they kinda caught us off guard but our experience had the upperhand and mentioned to get them in a.5 percentile ass clump and killed them after that fairly easily.

LPC SCENE & EOP & FI thanks for the fights. I stocked up my returns with that loot you gave me so thanks for that aswel:)
ppWIYZF.png
KJLPgBr.png
Pictures

93273d305ad2df947f2f48d03048ac4f.png

378ec38a9c3495c7f295c9fa78d1b612.png

2a193c3d1063051573a2a700c4732d6f.png

oWluqfN.pngTwEUnIQ.pngCBBQXJN.pngdv1ErZp.pngf1WFbFs.pngUNKLWh3.pngBrWzL5q.pnggN7N3qR.pngLADpDQh.png
a4d155099062c220d437ee6e2ed503a2.png90cad827276a8c3d0ebb014402a09408.png
oWluqfN.png

so when you rejoining?

We made sure EoP could find us, because once again I love it when HPCS rush us. They were a little bit smarter because they hopped on a couple of low level pures so they could attack a couple of us. Even though the fight was harder than against Fatality we mentioned to make them hug single and eventually log out. 

Thanks for the fight!

Thanks for the fight!

English please.