The Current State of CP

Amenuh

As you all know Toxic & Parm along with at least a dozen other CV kids got ranked up elder+ in CP. Since then, a couple things have happened. For one, more than half the rank structure in CP stepped down and two of their high councils left the clan for good. Most of the original CP memberbase is infuriated by the decisions made by the people who actually pull the strings in CP, drunk & chain. At this point, it's safe to say Toxic & Parm are the puppets and are being used by the puppeteers.

With CV closing into CP the puppeteers expected a lot of positive effects such as a bigger memberbase, pulls, & hype. Well, unfortunately for them, it didn't work out the way it planned. In fact, from today's performance CP has already dropped back to their 25-30 pulls. (Not to mention all the countless mains assisting them throughout the trip.)

This is a [Death Watch] topic, so what do YOU think will happen next. How do you see CP doing a month from now.

/Discuss

Most of the replies on this topic are from an angry CP member, who has been in the clan for about 8 months now. He's upset because he feels as if he doesn't make a difference in CP. (He's right, no one gives a fuck about him l0l) @@Vitality, if you need to have a one one therapy session with me, inbox me on sharkbrew. I'm available from 3PM est-10PM est.