The Current State of CP

Amenuh

o well pulling 35 with no ts/site 30mins before trip and 20mins into trip isnt bad lol

It's pretty damn bad because conviction, a clan with a 100+ member base closed into you not to long ago. I don't blame you though; you are another clueless CP member  ;)

It's pretty damn bad because conviction, a clan with a 100+ member base closed into you not to long ago. I don't blame you though; you are another clueless CP member  ;)

You do know cv is still open ur a clueless random. Only like 30-40 Members followed Toxic/parm

Tbh none of you clans are in a "Good uprising" to call them in a slump, half of you clans aren't even pulling 40% of your potential peak? Average pulls 25-30 yet you complain about CP, have some respect for your elder clans they taught you everything you know.

Tbh none of you clans are in a "Good uprising" to call them in a slump, half of you clans aren't even pulling 40% of your potential peak? Average pulls 25-30 yet you complain about CP, have some respect for your elder clans they taught you everything you know.

How could i have respect for a clan who auto rank 10+ people, cp really put thier "good" name to trash