Foe's message to the community

Jordan

So let me ask you this. What if all of this "moving down to lpc scene 1-4 def pride" thing doesn't work out? It's not a matter of if but WHEN clans start bringing mains to the lpc scene and once again ruin it (like it hasn't happened before) then what?

I love how people seem to think that this is just going to solve all of the communities problems when it's not the defence or the mains that's the issue but THE MENTALITY OF THE RANKS THAT RUNS THESE CLANS.People can claim they're "doing the right thing" and going back to the original pure standards but that doesn't change a damn thing when the same tomatos that allowed addy and mains to turn the scene cancerous in the first place is still running these clans and calling the shots. Who's to say they'll even keep their word?

This whole lpc movement is going to backfire and in months (Maybe even weeks) from now we'll be in the exact same spot discussing this very same topic over and over and over again like it's Stockholm syndrome. Until people take a stand against their ranks and not participate in the scum waste product they do just for a win on a fucking mmorpg game then MAYBE, maybe we'll move forward and see some kind of progress. Until then this is pointless.

Fuck you, and fuck your clan. You ran like dogs from the one clan that was able to give you a true fight, I don't know where the fuck FOE thinks they get the right to try and backseat drive from when you behave like you do.

It is blatantly obvious that there needs to be a hard reset from within and an enormous amount of the community has demonstrated that they are capable, willing members to change for the good of everyone. You cannot recruit new clanners into a bracket of 100 combat, and you cannot act like your leadership is high and mighty when they actively do NOTHING to try and encourage a better experience for all.

It's cute that your leadership made a response announcement in reaction to my own clans, but you honestly need to move on. Foe has bigger problems like potentially losing four preps in a row rather than complaining passive aggressively about clans going back to one def

Fuck you, and fuck your clan. You ran like dogs from the one clan that was able to give you a true fight, I don't know where the fuck FOE thinks they get the right to try and backseat drive from when you behave like you do.

It is blatantly obvious that there needs to be a hard reset from within and an enormous amount of the community has demonstrated that they are capable, willing members to change for the good of everyone. You cannot recruit new clanners into a bracket of 100 combat, and you cannot act like your leadership is high and mighty when they actively do NOTHING to try and encourage a better experience for all.

It's cute that your leadership made a response announcement in reaction to my own clans, but you honestly need to move on. Foe has bigger problems like potentially losing four preps in a row rather than complaining passive aggressively about clans going back to one def

You You You  

You mass trained 30 def for jcup and got smoked, You mass trained 39def and were forced to close after a longevity of slumps , You moved down to the lpc masser cc scene because You cant compete in hpc without mains or 39def

anymore from You @ ?

You You You

You mass trained 30 def for jcup and got smoked, You mass trained 39def and were forced to close after a longevity of slumps , You moved down to the lpc masser cc scene because You cant compete in hpc without mains or 39def

anymore from You @ ?

actually yes, it's hilarious how many FOE keep crawling out of the woodwork when exTLP make moves. I have never seen a community pining for validation so badly it's a mix of pathetic and amusing

actually yes, it's hilarious how many FOE keep crawling out of the woodwork when exTLP make moves. I have never seen a community pining for validation so badly it's a mix of pathetic and amusing

the FOE community pinned down tlp like dogs bruv and came out with a Jcup

I cant wait till your waste product clan closes.

Dont try to be white knights like you give a fuck about the hpc scene. You all avoid clanning sites where we tried to fix the problem whereas foe had their head so far up their own ass theyd prefer to avoid the drama.

The topics a load of waste product, its an easy way for foe to go out if the hpc scene dies.

you really think clans will close because a few went back? they are all going to follow without making new accounts

@ do you think it matters if we lose 4 preps in a row when we won 100/125 in 2015 and 72/98 in 2016

we'll work on it but nobody gives a fuck enough to cry if we lose 4 in a row