Circlejerk Puts Game Over Into the Dirt [2-0] Ft Perfected R2

Dannypool

I'll just leave this here and be on my way l0l. Gj giving this team a loss.

<20:51:43> "robbyy" pokes you: nate beast is god damn garbage

You're going to have to do better ripdivine. When is all stars opening up btw? Or are you even going to play bs after the ban you received from hacking people? Ugly hentai watcher won't ever make a team that can compete.

You're going to have to do better ripdivine. When is all stars opening up btw? Or are you even going to play bs after the ban you received from hacking people? Ugly hentai watcher won't ever make a team that can compete.

You've just been repeating yourself calling me an alias I am not even embarrassed about l0l. I am showing you logs of someone in your own team calling you straight ass you fucking degenerate l0l. You're telling me I won't ever "make a team" that can compete, yet you're the +1 on a team and the reason they lost LMAO. Nate Bang never fails to disappoint.

I'll bold it this time cause Robbyy a real one

TLP warlord for 1 week tells his clan to get on the kid wearing climbing boots and lasts a week. Worst promo in history. We outtie xD!

You've just been repeating yourself calling me an alias I am not even embarrassed about l0l. I am showing you logs of someone in your own team calling you straight ass you fucking degenerate l0l. You're telling me I won't ever "make a team" that can compete, yet you're the +1 on a team and the reason they lost LMAO. Nate Bang never fails to disappoint.

I'll bold it this time cause Robbyy a real one

TLP warlord for 1 week tells his clan to get on the kid wearing climbing boots and lasts a week. Worst promo in history. We outtie xD!

You got bullied out of tlp when you called yourself ripdivine l0l. Then when you crawled away to another clan you changed your name hoping no one would remember. Not embarrassed? You called yourself RIPDIVINE lmfaoooo.