what do you dislike about rsps?

Geneshit

I see no difference (skill wise) when it comes to clanning between RSPS & the actual game itself.

Yes, items are a hell of a lot easier to obtain on RuneScape private servers (obviously) but the skillset is still there.

That being said, on to the topic.

I loved BattleScape, it was a wonderful RSPS. But too many resets, too many times where it would be offline for about a day, or even a few hours. The stability is an issue, & nobody could perfect this. They have the potential of going offline (permanetly) at any given time, so in reality, it can be a waste of time. Fun at times, though.

People who suck on the real game find an alternative, and easier version of the game to play. A prime example of this would be MM. They started slumping, they closed, and opened a brown sticky stuffty ps clan that switches servers every so often. l0lz.

are u broccolied or just cauliflower look at foe they actually opened on battlescape and now ur brown sticky stuff clan cant pull 15

funny thing is mayhem has more tlp in it than actual mm members

• 3 weeks later...

The thought that the server could end at any point. Theres no mental reassurance that what you're playing could be a waste of time. Although, my experience with rsps has been good. The only rsps i played properly was cloudin and i had a fucking sick time on that  :lol: