Again, Cd is a cancer main clan

Break

@ you are one cauliflower mother fucker, do your parents wipe your ass after you waste product too?

fucking @ makin' donald trump look as honest as abe lincoln loooooooooooool

Not my trip video, just your clan using tons of mains and doom helping you do it.

Not my trip video, just your clan using tons of mains and doom helping you do it.

holy brown sticky stuff @ you're stupider than I thought. Your autistic monkey havin' ass doesn't understand that you said "all of the mains are level 50-100" followed by pictures of a maxed 126 main.

maybe you should get off these forums and pick up a fucking book to understand the definition of "all" you fucking ape.

holy waste product @ you're stupider than I thought. Your autistic monkey havin' ass doesn't understand that you said "all of the mains are level 50-100" followed by pictures of a maxed 126 main.

maybe you should get off these forums and pick up a fucking book to understand the definition of "all" you fucking ape.

I mean looking at the thumbnail of the video I linked there are already 2 mains there that are able to hit the level 80 accounts we have, and throughout the video it shows your many mains sniping me and my clan, not sure what you're even trying to say now, maybe you don't either, but let's hope you don't get your clan killed by continuing to bring mains.

btw winning topic is up, go take a look :)

I mean looking at the thumbnail of the video I linked there are already 2 mains there that are able to hit the level 80 accounts we have, and throughout the video it shows your many mains sniping me and my clan, not sure what you're even trying to say now, maybe you don't either, but let's hope you don't get your clan killed by continuing to bring mains.

call lalo for help in 2k17 lmfa0000

keeps getting worse and worse for you. "your mains", "my clan"??? Bitch I'm not in cd l0l. I'm merely here to point out the fact that you're cauliflower as all of hell by the way you're typing lmfao.