Again, Cd is a cancer main clan

Break

sore loser lmfao pulls the victim card *gets cocked by 40 cd pures* "" !! cd brought mains"

my own pictures show ur brown sticky stuffty olympus mains lmao next time try harder

Victim card? We fucking smoked you. We cleared you over and over again in the span of thirty mins. All  you did was mass up 15 mains for twenty mins and hold us off until you ran off to claim your propaganda win, as we sat in the same spot with 30 opts. The mains you saw in our capes were your own fucking mains camping us in our capes. Fucking brown sticky stuff clan. If you'll resort to bringing those accounts every time you're getting dicked by us in the coming weeks you'll be an mpc brown sticky stuffter clan again no time. 

ye lmao what a coincidence 

Cd vs doom no mains?

CD vs envy no mains?

Cd vs any other clan no mains

But than right when CD vs olympus happens CD just happens to have a waste product ton of mains ?? wow 

I guess CD can't stand losing to olympus so they need to bring mains. Grats Olympus on cocking a main clan entire trip

Victim card? We fucking smoked you. We cleared you over and over again in the span of thirty mins. All  you did was mass up 15 mains for twenty mins and hold us off until you ran off to claim your propaganda win, as we sat in the same spot with 30 opts. The mains you saw in our capes were your own fucking mains camping us in our capes. Fucking waste product clan. If you'll resort to bringing those accounts every time you're getting dicked by us in the coming weeks you'll be an mpc brown sticky stuffter clan again no time. 

wow 15 mains, yet u only have 2 pics of mains that are LPC levels and yet i have the same pics of them attacking CD? the rest of "our mains" are 120+ 

keep trying lmao bring 10 mains well bring 50+ pures gl 

I guess CD can't stand losing to olympus so they need to bring mains. Grats Olympus on cocking a main clan entire trip

ye lmao what a coincidence that we had +20 in game and we "needed to bring mains" 

keep trying lmao ur just making urself look cauliflower as a mod encouraging his "pure clan" to bring mains when ur not even open lmao 

awkward when half are 120+ give me sec 

Olympus brought 5+ mains to a 25 v 25 just go get cocked in the end.... delete this post but youll always be a waste product/biased mod 

u got exposed last weekend u got exposed this weekend, just take the L

Spb5zjW.png

OGGTxZV.png

GiF4tg1.png

Zsph4lk.png

VL7fErr.pngai1nYs7.pngLNsI4rg.png8sNIyD7.png

lmfao nice one dumb fuck, all I see is "Rag This" in multiple different screenshots

ye lmao what a coincidence that we had +20 in game and we "needed to bring mains" 

keep trying lmao ur just making urself look cauliflower as a mod encouraging his "pure clan" to bring mains when ur not even open lmao 

My clan didn't bring mains nor did anyone on our rank team encourage bringing any, not sure if I can say the same for your clan. Wouldn't be making this post were it not for your clan bringing mains, you legit sat mains in our capes and took pictures of them aswell, from my original post you can see one of your mains in our cape hitting me calling me a "ferrari boy". 

Hope your clan doesn't make the same mistake it did in the mpc era, we all know how that ended.

My clan didn't bring mains nor did anyone on our rank team encourage bringing any, not sure if I can say the same for your clan. Wouldn't be making this post were it not for your clan bringing mains, you legit sat mains in our capes and took pictures of them aswell, from my original post you can see one of your mains in our cape hitting me calling me a "ferrari boy". 

Hope your clan doesn't make the same mistake it did in the mpc era, we all know how that ended.

Ya we'll see tomorrow how many mains ur clan brings. You got exposed again btw, stop making these justin beiber worthy topics it just makes you and your clan look worse 

lmfao nice one dumb fuck, all I see is "Rag This" in multiple different screenshots

EX-COUNCIL of SLAUGHTER

EX-ELITE of RUIN

Ya we'll see tomorrow how many mains ur clan brings. You got exposed again btw, stop making these justin beiber worthy topics it just makes you and your clan look worse 

EX-COUNCIL of SLAUGHTER

EX-ELITE of RUIN

We absolutely savaged you while you kept the fight clean and despite all your propaganda your pures all know the truth because they were getting one banged over and over again to the point we were laughing on ts about how we ALMOST felt bad for you. Better restock on those returns. Your clan is brown sticky stuff, accept it and don't let our rivalry get your clan bumped up to the mpc bracket, I walked away with +10 rune scims today. Feels good to be in Olympus. 

Ohhh and I almost forgot, lmfao, did you make bringing law, air and fire runes mandatory or what? Lmfao, trash. 

Goodluck @@Rick James, lets hope your clan doesn't turn this into what the past MPC scene, wont be fun for anyone.

No actual conversation coming about with this problem that's already prevalent with mains, so I'm just going to lock the topic.

post-1-0-38873300-1402191123.png

MFW WHEN YOU GET BULLIED INTO OPENING YOUR TOPIC BACK UP AFTER GETTING EXPOSED LMFAO

last time this happened Mpc died now the same clans will start the cycle again what a surprise

My clan doesn't plan on bringing mains, but it seems cd has a different plan, they do this to every clan but i'm the only one that they all flock to when I call them out, I've been calling them out since MPC, calling them out now. They claim to be a pure clan. but brang mains to a PKRI that was originally pures only, they lost for about an hour straight and mains started to appear.

My pictures show their mains hitting pures, and even me, the pictures they show are random mains that they can somehow stand near without getting hit, it's obvious which clan is being cancer and making a joke out of bringing mains to a scene that was supposed to be clean/ a new start for 2k17.

My clan doesn't plan on bringing mains, but it seems cd has a different plan, they do this to every clan but i'm the only one that they all flock to when I call them out, I've been calling them out since MPC, calling them out now. They claim to be a pure clan. but brang mains to a PKRI that was originally pures only, they lost for about an hour straight and mains started to appear.

My pictures show their mains hitting pures, and even me, the pictures they show are random mains that they can someone stand by without getting hit, it's obvious which clan is being cancer and making a joke out of bringing mains to a scene that was supposed to be clean/ a new start for 2k17.

I warned you multiple times about cd in the past and now no one will be able to stop them from abusing mains, they have a 1:4 ratio of pures to mains starting from med lvl all the way to lvl 120, the rsw staff are scared of cd and won't do jack or punish them about the mains as half their members are members and ranks on the site... it was a disaster waiting to happen from the beginning when op/cd moved to lpc again to start the same rivalry again from mpc