EoP's Friday ft Dr,Zu,FI,Asc,Su,Cvp

Leech

yo bro keep calling for backup

So wait

You haven't played the game in 2 years yet you keep up with every rs clan and continue making topics on eop forums about cp, obsessed?  Didn't you also play the game at age 17, quite religiously if I am hearing right?  So much so that you used to ddos clans in order to get an online win, only to make propaganda topics.  

at your 2nd point, how have you not done the same thing?

Keep responding PLEASE

It's really hard to imagine you have any brain cells after reading your 3rd "point"

Maybe one day you can move on from the internet and focus on your life rather than posting on runescape forums, a game you "don't play".

But please do continue man, I really love seeing you try really hard l0

Write up some more topics bro

yo bro keep calling for backup

So wait

You haven't played the game in 2 years yet you keep up with every rs clan and continue making topics on eop forums about cp, obsessed?  Didn't you also play the game at age 17, quite religiously if I am hearing right?  So much so that you used to ddos clans in order to get an online win, only to make propaganda topics.  

at your 2nd point, how have you not done the same thing?

Keep responding PLEASE

It's really hard to imagine you have any brain cells after reading your 3rd "point"

Maybe one day you can move on from the internet and focus on your life rather than posting on runescape forums, a game you "don't play".

But please do continue man, I really love seeing you try really hard l0

Write up some more topics bro

Hey man thanks for your oddly spaced reply, really glad you're still attempting to participate in this.

It's a shame you only chose to address 2 of my points, but that's alright i'm glad you chose to admit defeat on 4 of them rather than just dip outta the topic like you usually do.

Can you elaborate on why I don't have any brain cells? Is there any reasoning behind this or is it one of your trademark meaningless flames? I like keeping up with the pure community because it's entertaining and takes up very little of my spare time!

And yeah I left EoP for a bit and thought Hazard was going to be a strong clan because of my boy Zac, unfortunately he became extremely inactive and the majority of other people running the clan were incompetent. Funnily enough I don't think you've ever held a meaningful rank in any clan you've been in despite being in numerous clans over the last 10 years. What does that say about your intelligence and social skills?

It's difficult for me to add much more to this post as you chose to ignore the bulk of my previous one and instead posted a bunch of random flames, a classic tactic when you have no response, but at least you didn't put l0000l at the end this time, i'm really seeing some improvement here.

That being said unless you can come up with some substantive content in your posts i'm getting kinda bored with this, either way I appreciate your ongoing attempts to participate in some banter. Unfortunately as I've said in my last few posts, you have a cauliflower name, your posts are entirely devoid of wit or intelligence and the extent of your capabilities seems to be baseless flames.

All good though bro :)

Before I reply, who do you think i am?

Funnily enough I don't think you've ever held a meaningful rank in any clan you've been in despite being in numerous clans over the last 10 years. What does that say about your intelligence and social skills?

What?

I've been in two clans being MM and Zu?

You are being rather hypocritical considering you have ignored the fact that you, at the age of 17, was a rank in EOP who's only job was to make propaganda topics and to ddos other clans.

But I guess i'm wasting my life playing runescape 1 hour a day for clanning events, right?

If runescape clanning is what you turn to for entertainment despite not playing the game, I feel rather bad for you ;s

The only points I choose to respond to, are the ones that I think are funny considering how dumb your words are

Roflcats keep the free bumps coming

Your anger is terrific for our publicity

ye the moron bumped our topic literally all day lmao

@@roflcats refer to sig, anyone who posts 'I think it's funny considering how dumb your words are' is just embarrassing to get into a discussion with lmao. All you've done is continue to bump our topic while making yourself look progressively more cauliflower, I have nothing more to gain from this, thanks bbxo.

ZU should close for even accepting someone as broccolied as Roflcats in their clan. What the fuck were they thinking l0l.

Yo bro ima let you finish but you are literally worse than jonty

You literally cannot get runescape off your mind l0l

isnt swelly in your clan?

isnt your leader cronic?