EoP's Friday ft Dr,Zu,FI,Asc,Su,Cvp

Leech

oh hey man good to see you, haven't seen you since you told Jeff that you were the ugly kunt staring at my girlfriend and I on the train, whenever I read these angry lil flamebait posts from you all I feel is pity, because looking like that your life must seriously suck lmao.

LMFAO you emo cunt sorry that I didn't reply to your comment (on fatality forums it actually notifies you when someone responds to a comment)

we need to set up weekly meetings on the train as i'm missing seeing your ugly head and that brown sticky stuffty ear piercing. btw tell that ratty bogan girl with the neck tat not to come next time so we can chat about scape

LMFAO you emo cunt sorry that I didn't reply to your comment (on fatality forums it actually notifies you when someone responds to a comment)

we need to set up weekly meetings on the train as i'm missing seeing your ugly head and that brown sticky stuffty ear piercing. btw tell that ratty bogan girl with the neck tat not to come next time so we can chat about scape

fucking lol, you honestly looked disgusting man, sort your life out.

fucking lol, you honestly looked disgusting man, sort your life out.

fucking lol, you honestly just repeated the same thing which is fucking wrong

i'm just here chillin at the top while you are doing the age old "state school -> brown sticky stuff uni/tafe -> povo bogan cunt"

glhf brah

i'm just here chillin at the top while you are doing the age old "state school -> brown sticky stuff uni/tafe -> povo bogan cunt"

glhf brah

I don't think you understand, i'm not trying to flame you, i'm trying to give you legitimate advice, you srsly need to sort your life out.

I don't think you understand, i'm not trying to flame you, i'm trying to give you legitimate advice, you srsly need to sort your life out.

that's cool, my life is going great though, unlike yours, you're 26 and still play runescape, get help, please, and stop using so many commas.

glhf brah

We've all seen your irl pic when you posted in on eop forums a few years ago, stop fucking talking before I have to dig it up.

I made sure I buried it as deep in the trash can as possible to prevent our members from getting any permanent eye damage.

that's cool, my life is going great though, unlike yours, you're 26 and still play runescape, get help, please, and stop using so many commas.

alright man, i'm just wondering what you were doing on the train at noon on a weekday when apparantley you don't go to uni, by yourself, dressed in clothes from target with hair that looks like it hasn't been cut or washed in months. You don't have to keep flaming me because i'm not trying to flame you man, i'm just legitimately concerned about your life.

,,,,,,,,,, ,

alright man, i'm just wondering what you were doing on the train at noon on a weekday when apparantley you don't go to uni, by yourself, dressed in clothes from target with hair that looks like it hasn't been cut or washed in months. You don't have to keep flaming me because i'm not trying to flame you man, i'm just legitimately concerned about your life.

1. apparently*

2. I do go to university (UQ if you're wondering, not that brown sticky stuffty place you go). And yes I was by myself, I wasn't aware that travelling to university required a companion to hold my hand. Maybe i'll find some sketchy looking tatted asian girl to come with me from now on.

3. Clothes from target - what's this supposed to mean? Does target even sell clothes? I distinctly remember you wearing a brown sticky stuffty university issue polo shirt though, couldn't you afford to buy something of your own?

4. You do realise my hair is ~1-2cm long? I don't know if you were looking at the right person.

refer, to my sig, before you, decide, to reply,

Can't tell if i am reading right, jonty is making fun of some1s irl?

1d0b21m.png

wheres your irl bruh? would love to see it, although i'm guessing you're too embarrassed to post it up, after all you have been around here for like a decade and haven't once shown anyone what you look like, so there must be something wrong with you :P

cool picture of me when I was 16 though man, good nostalgia!

edit: inb4 no reply because whenever I reply to 'roflcats' (cool name bruh) he stops posting.

Roflcats and Hen-ry are the two biggest retards on these forums, Roflcats is obsessed with Cronic, and fails horribly when he tries to troll people or call them out.

Hen-ry, i don't even know what the fuck hes doing lmao. He tried flaming you for being with a girl lmfao, get a grip hahaha, even most of FI thinks you are broccolied, maybe you should try hangin' out with a girl or two, maybe you will get laid for once. ;)

wheres your irl bruh? would love to see it, although i'm guessing you're too embarrassed to post it up, after all you have been around here for like a decade and haven't once shown anyone what you look like, so there must be something wrong with you :P

cool picture of me when I was 16 though man, good nostalgia!

edit: inb4 no reply because whenever I reply to 'roflcats' (cool name bruh) he stops posting.

You were just flaming henry for his irl without posting yours?

Shut up hypocritical moron, maybe you can venture outside emo broccoli l0l

and at this old pker kid, maybe try quitting because at the end of the day nobody cares about your opinion l0l

You were just flaming henry for his irl without posting yours?

Shut up hypocritical moron, maybe you can venture outside emo broccoli l0l

and at this old pker kid, maybe try quitting because at the end of the day nobody cares about your opinion l0l

Considering my facebook has been posted on pretty much every pure clanning forum (lol leet doxorz) and I regularly post irl pics on my own forums which then innevitably get leaked, I clearly have nothing to hide (and the fact that people can only flame me on pics that are 6 years old shows there isn't much they can say about my recent ones :P ).

Can't say the same for you or hen-ry unfortunately, although having seen hen-ry in real life I can now understand why, and i'm guessing you're as bad if not worse :P :P

Some guy who must be well into his 20's who calls himself 'roflcats' clearly has a few issues.

Thanks for ballsing up and replying to me for the first time ever though, I thought pointing that fact out would bait you hard enough that you'd reply, even though you had no comeback :P

Considering my facebook has been posted on pretty much every pure clanning forum (lol leet doxorz) and I regularly post irl pics on my own forums which then innevitably get leaked, I clearly have nothing to hide (and the fact that people can only flame me on pics that are 6 years old shows there isn't much they can say about my recent ones :P ).

Can't say the same for you or hen-ry unfortunately, although having seen hen-ry in real life I can now understand why, and i'm guessing you're as bad if not worse :P :P

Some guy who must be well into his 20's who calls himself 'roflcats' clearly has a few issues.

Thanks for ballsing up and replying to me for the first time ever though, I thought pointing that fact out would bait you hard enough that you'd reply, even though you had no comeback :P

Unlike you I don't spend hours on an online community website that is used for trolling/flaming.

At the end of the day i'm 17 years old and have a full ride to a great college.  You are in your mid 20s and in your spare time the only thing you do is post on a runescape community website for a clan (might I mention you got bullied out of that clan?).

But yeah dude, keep it going strong man, keep posting more irls!  Post an updated one for me to see bro

Aren't you also the spas who was known for ddosing on an online game?

jesus you need help 

Feel free to reply because you can't stay off these forums ;p

are you okay j styles l00000l

Unlike you I don't spend hours on an online community website that is used for trolling/flaming.

At the end of the day i'm 17 years old and have a full ride to a great college.  You are in your mid 20s and in your spare time the only thing you do is post on a runescape community website for a clan (might I mention you got bullied out of that clan?).

But yeah dude, keep it going strong man, keep posting more irls!  Post an updated one for me to see bro

jesus you need help 

You just made me laugh so hard, damn... because everything you said is either A) utter bullbrown sticky stuff and B ) you contradict yourself like 5 times. Rofl retards gonna broccoli

jesus you need help 

Here's a list of the things I lol'd at while reading this post

1) Saying you don't have time (unlike me apparently) to post on these forums, when I only have about 50 more posts than you, lmao.

2) If you're 17 now that means you've spent literally your entire memorable life on this game getting angry on community forums, hilarious.

3) Flaming me for being too scared to post my IRL's on the internet in your previous post, then flaming me for not being too scared to do so, all the while ignoring the fact you in all your years have never so much as used your real name, let alone posted a picture, fantastic.

4) You flaming me about my lack of IRL accomplishments when you're literally a school child and i've almost finished my law degree and already have a job in the legal industry, loving it. Also the fact I haven't logged onto this game in nearly 2 years and haven't actively played it for about 4 years, while you're still spending your days in a clan called 'zerg unit' calling yourself 'roflcats'.

5) the classic 'l0000l' at the end of the post, the staple of every cauliflower comment ever made by some halfwit who can't think of anything witty or intelligent to say in the hope that laughing at his own post in leet speak will make others think his post had any worth or validity.

6) the fact your name is roflcats, which even without all the absolute retardation i've pointed out above removes any credibility you have anyway.

keep it up man this is going really well for you! :P :P Also this is a really fun way to take a break from my corporations law study :)

Can we get hen-ry back too?