[D]oom Vs. [R]e[D]emption P2P Mini 2-1 | 10v10 | Ft. Perfected

موني

this is actually justin beiber u actually got clabberknockled rd 1 rd 2 we dc rd3 we dc u dont even mention servers dcing..why r u so desperate to prove u can win something in p2p

Why blame yourself getting into clumps on dc? strange how none of you dced on the round you won.

this is actually justin beiber u actually got clabberknockled rd 1 rd 2 we dc rd3 we dc u dont even mention servers dcing..why r u so desperate to prove u can win something in p2p

U got in a 3 man and two got banged on the rush with prayers up after scum R3 lol I'm not flaming it's whatever

Why blame yourself getting into clumps on dc? strange how none of you dced on the round you won.

servers were brown sticky stuff all around i didnt get to play any of the 3..clearly we left portal on rd 3 to call it perfected is just looking for a reaction which im giving you

servers were waste product all around i didnt get to play any of the 3..clearly we left portal on rd 3 to call it perfected is just looking for a reaction which im giving you

I don't blame you getting a reaction from it, I would be the same, but unfortunately, every clan says this to which ever clan leaves the portal. Would prob be the exact same if it was in a reverse position.

Holy brown sticky stuff he legit complimented you and you got triggered this hard? How sensitive are you lmao