Official Guide on How to Join EoP

Togo

you were never once in eop u weirdo... like what r u even doing lol

@ respect your superiors  lmfao irl ur so weird man

Whatever you say man, im not gonna argue with someone who calls themselves manboob lmfao

Especially because youre in EOP, so plz refrain from quoting me in the future unless you have something productive to say. Instead of tryna be a funny troll...Its 2017 man, grow up.

yes there is actually. ub tried to pipe up to eop, they ended up in lpc. rage tried piping up to eop, theyre on the verge of going lpc. sup tried piping up to eop, they got their leaderboards leaked and they pull 30s.

were u clanning prior to 2016? eop have closed like 7 times and closed twice in a week

also i dont think clans going lpc has anything to do with your clan, you guys can't even close fatality after leaking their leaderboards like 5 times in the space of 2 months

come on now lol eop is garb

Whatever you say man, im not gonna argue with someone who calls themselves manboob lmfao

Especially because youre in EOP, so plz refrain from quoting me in the future unless you have something productive to say. Instead of tryna be a funny troll...Its 2017 man, grow up.

broken by a manboob?