Unbreakable Sunday P2P ft. Embarrassing olympus + killing all

UB Public Relations

You guys aren't i'm guessing. There was just an aftermath topic that made it seem as such. The title + the things you guys spammed to a member in my clan was racist behavior. It's a bad look and probably doesn't represent all of you but it still happened. It took away from a potentially amazing trip you guys had because people weren't even focused on that

the fact that you would imply we even notice skin colour really says a lot about your character

You guys aren't i'm guessing. There was just an aftermath topic that made it seem as such. The title + the things you guys spammed to a member in my clan was racist behavior. It's a bad look and probably doesn't represent all of you but it still happened. It took away from a potentially amazing trip you guys had because people weren't even focused on that

9Zr27T9.png

the fact that you would imply we even notice skin colour really says a lot about your character

The fact that you find my accusations of your clan committing "racist behavior", or "noticing skin color" is blasphemous and actually says a lot about YOUR character. Surely after viewing that aftermath topic you can not blame someone for accusing or at least asking if you are racist. Refer to the images below.

Aftermaths are meant to summarize your pk trips, and is another platform to represent your clan as a whole. In that particular topic you guys did a poor job. It takes away from a really good trip you guys may have potentially had. You can not sit there and play the victim in this situation. 

61d7d1c35897b0b99ed80bfaeeb20e27.png

7345f67dae54cad380d99dfdd50cf541.png

The fact that you find my accusations of your clan committing "racist behavior", or "noticing skin color" is blasphemous and actually says a lot about YOUR character. Surely after viewing that aftermath topic you can not blame someone for accusing or at least asking if you are racist. Refer to the images below.

Aftermaths are meant to summarize your pk trips, and is another platform to represent your clan as a whole. In that particular topic you guys did a poor job. It takes away from a really good trip you guys may have potentially had. You can not sit there and play the victim in this situation.

Ask me how much of that I read

hey if you want to categorize people by their skin colours then i dont support your opinion but i support your right to have an opinion. 

its 2017 man, please try to look past the colour of one's skin. we're all the same on the inside.

That response alone is enough to determine some things. Dropping it considering how sensitive of a subject this may be for some.

Good job on your trip and clan quality so far

You come on SB everyday and it seems like you say the same brown sticky stuff every time you comment on a topic its getting old.

It would be sad to even call you a rank.