Zerg Unit v Leet Tactics 2-1

James

Sorry, name one high rank that was in CP 3 weeks ago.

our ranks are all experienced and know what their doing, the fact that they're ex-clan joined cp because they looked up to us isnt a bad thing isnt it?

your trying to k0 me by saying that their newbundle of twigss but their not lol, they have always bleed blue

our ranks are all experienced and know what their doing, the fact that they're ex-clan joined cp because they looked up to us isnt a bad thing isnt it?

your trying to k0 me by saying that their newbundle of twigss but their not lol, they have always bleed blue

LOL

Did I upset doder? This is the most serious I've ever seen you..

Let me just say 1 more thing, the one and only reason you have a bunch of new bundle of twigss leading your clan is so your name would live on, without conviction your clan would of been dead 2 weeks ago. Don't act like it was CV's idea either we all know CP was looking for a way out and they found it. (For now)

LOL

Let me just say 1 more thing, the one and only reason you have a bunch of new bundle of twigss leading your clan is so your name would live on, without conviction your clan would of been dead 2 weeks ago. Don't act like it was CV's idea either we all know CP was looking for a way out and they found it. (For now)

LOL

you're are not upseting anyone little bundle of twigset, all you're clan does it tlka mad brown sticky stuff on forums but cant do it in the wild were we would destroy u like cv/cp have did to eop in the past l0l u think ur fuknic tough because u try to "expos" cp but ur just a little annoyign retardet cunt i cant wait for this weekend to show u whose the best clan and has been for the last 12 years of runescape.

LOL

if cp didnt have mercy then you're clan wouldve been dead 2 years ago ;)

lmfao i love how this nature and doder guy are trolling 90% people of this site

fucking tomatos l0l

90% of the time you'd be right. Unfortunately all you have to do to get under their skin is talk about how their clan, CP, doesn't have any CP ranks/members anymore aside from them, only CV.

We prep clans that are better then us for practice. We could prep clans that are bad matched and destroy them but thats not going to help us improve. We still dominate clans in the wildy ;)

how do u prep someone bettter than you when youre at the top? Lmao.

??? Were better then Nem Bv Ascent and Dr matched

Oh u r?

How about the most recent prep vs Ascent, lets see you lost 3-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNsdlYq0kFg

Oh well yes that was P2P, fine how about this one in F2P, you lost 3-0 also.

Still doesnt convince you? Ok I did not want to have to do this but heres another Prep 2-1 F2P

As you can see the last 3 preps you have had against Ascent matched you have lost.

Also I do find it funny that you pull less than 20 to every prep. 

@@Crafted_

Oh u r?

How about the most recent prep vs Ascent, lets see you lost 3-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNsdlYq0kFg

Oh well yes that was P2P, fine how about this one in F2P, you lost 3-0 also.

Still doesnt convince you? Ok I did not want to have to do this but heres another Prep 2-1 F2P

As you can see the last 3 preps you have had against Ascent matched you have lost.

Also I do find it funny that you pull less than 20 to every prep. 

@@Crafted_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFQzI3wuAVwI

If your so much better matched then why do you keep declining our f2p preps

how do u prep someone bettter than you when youre at the top? Lmao.

Did you even read the post you quoted?

prep us? Last time you did you lost so "we're 2-1" really has no leverage. You're a terrible reflection of your clans spastic image.

Were 3-1 in preps