Zerg Units Steamrolling Sunday, Ft. EOP, CP, Sup and LT/Ascent

James

We're not the mad ones, we're happy to clear you trust me. The amount you guys run your mouth here makes railing you guys so much sweeter. Makes us war a bit harder too :P

Keep talking that nonsense, just remember you pulled 20 the weekend before this and we left you alone, we may not continue to be so compassionate.

We're not the mad ones, we're happy to clear you trust me. The amount you guys run your mouth here makes railing you guys so much sweeter. Makes us war a bit harder too :P

Keep talking that nonsense, just remember you pulled 20 the weekend before this and we left you alone, we may not continue to be so compassionate.

Zu hasnt pulled 20 to a weekend in over 4 months lmfaoooo

Zu hasnt pulled 20 to a weekend in over 4 months lmfaoooo

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/3073-zerg-units-hearty-sunday-ft-cp-auth-lt/

Au-

"On the Sunday of our F2P Pk trip, we massed up 23 Warriors to head out to kill cunts."

Zu-

"Started the trip walking to sperm to hit a fight, where we ran into Authority just north of 18 ports. BEING MATCHED OPTS we quickly jumped on their stragglers while their main group ran their asses back to singles?"

i guess you are wrong m8

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/3073-zerg-units-hearty-sunday-ft-cp-auth-lt/

Au-

"On the Sunday of our F2P Pk trip, we massed up 23 Warriors to head out to kill cunts."

Zu-

"Started the trip walking to sperm to hit a fight, where we ran into Authority just north of 18 ports. BEING MATCHED OPTS we quickly jumped on their stragglers while their main group ran their asses back to singles?"

i guess you are wrong m8

Before the merge in time Eop were pulling that, or even less, end of argument pls :)

Actually sorry to burst your bubble but 0ldschooler already ended the argument by proving that broccoli wrong. Tell "Roflcats" to pay attention to whats going on around him in his own clan instead of worrying about other clans and maybe he will save himself from looking like an tomato next time. :)