Zerg Units Steamrolling Sunday, Ft. EOP, CP, Sup and LT/Ascent

James

and as for all your mains, here u are @oldschooler u clueless member, had more than sv did all weekend :

1QY6mKW.png

W3Xfaab.png

AhvI2PQ.png

Ixu41XD.png

a1yv3uG.png

7MCYblg.png

OHpv7kq.png

8aI7PLy.png

JeFGUXw.png

TsjhHTg.png

K3O1oOi.png

lcEWL13.png

PBLYMEC.png

I see a few random mains in rune lmfao? What makes you think they're EoP mains?

You & me both know they're not EoP mains so i don't see a point of quoting you again, because you're quoting me with random propaganda bs lol OR you just are that cauliflower  ;)

obv eop mains lma0!!!

Interesting that they are just strolling through the green, even a couple unskulled. And the skulled ones look like they're walking arund with you, almost like most of them weren't hitting zu..

Gotta be pretty arrogant to assume e0p mainz, with those pictures I can make a pretty clear observation claiming zu mains.

Your names proves a point.

However i think Fatality left you in quite a mad state.

Tell me how fi left me in a mad state? They beat us at gdz in a return fight? Fi's favorite warring spot where they've only lost one return fight vs foe at the start of 07 lmao.

Also which point does my name prove? Besides that i am a bundle of twigsgot to whoever deserves it.

and as for all your mains, here u are @oldschooler u clueless member, had more than sv did all weekend : 1QY6mKW.pngW3Xfaab.pngAhvI2PQ.pngIxu41XD.pnga1yv3uG.png7MCYblg.pngOHpv7kq.png8aI7PLy.pngJeFGUXw.pngTsjhHTg.pngK3O1oOi.pnglcEWL13.pngPBLYMEC.png

Lets sum up those pics:

3 pics are from the same main (tanner)

3 pics are mains attacking eop members

2 pics are unskulled mains

1 pic of an sv main

1 pic of weezy on his main who's not in eop

Seems we left you in a depressed state, having to resort to propaganda, lies about mains, claiming we had +20 on you as the reason why you lost while infact you got smashed matched opts after we cleared 3 clans

Every clan but EOP l0l

Zu doesn't bring mains

Lt's mains are level 90s hidden in mith.

Ofcourse zu is innocent man, zu has never ever done anything nh to any other clan and ofcourse never had a main with you, nope. Its alright, would be pretty embarrasing for their leader to admit to brining mains, ddosing, hacking etc. Your their leader right i forgot because thats how much i care about your brown sticky stuffty clan.

this eop guys are the biggest tryhards ever lmfaooo

The number of mains is quite irrelevant considering tanner is always on his main hitting us.

Even if there was only one main, which their wasn't, it still makes a difference.

I find it funny that you needed to bring any mains considering you pulled the highest by 10+ (still lost to fi though lmfao)

What happened to people saying fun trip/gj/nice work etc ? Ya'll always got excuses who gives a fuck the fights over you nimrods no1 cares about your brown sticky stuff excuses fuckin pineapple heads

No excuses we dicked u after fighting 3 clans (fi/sup/lt) lmao.

this eop guys are the biggest tryhards ever lmfaooo

The number of mains is quite irrelevant considering tanner is always on his main hitting us.

Even if there was only one main, which their wasn't, it still makes a difference.

I find it funny that you needed to bring any mains considering you pulled the highest by 10+ (still lost to fi though lmfao)

seems like jonty didnt bully you hard enough. We didnt lose to fi with +10, we had +5 5 opts is close to nothing in a return fight.

Why do you keep contradicting yourself atleast 3 times in each post you make lmfao

ZU are quick to jump to conclusions lol. Waiting for the day when 15 SV show up to our fight in SV capes sniping EoP and ZU still claims them as EoP mains. You guys spew so much bullbrown sticky stuff, that it is bound to happen.

Not sure what was worst, the lies in this topic or the music for the video, lol.

ZU are quick to jump to conclusions lol. Waiting for the day when 15 SV show up to our fight in SV capes sniping EoP and ZU still claims them as EoP mains. You guys spew so much bullbrown sticky stuff, that it is bound to happen.

Not sure what was worst, the lies in this topic or the music for the video, lol.

calm down mate