Nostalgia who needs it

keefsosa300

the thing killing pure scene outside of mains... brown sticky stuffty old school clanners who claim a clans past or peaks... -(fuck your clan resume what can you do now)

okay you have clanned for 10+ years but lets focus on the current and future rs players joining the scene now because as of now its a lot harder for newer clanners

to stick around when they are doubted and denied opportunities in the scene cause so and so has been in rs for however long..

how many topics have i seen or insults have i read based on someone being new.. idk a handful tbh i don't read but lets be rea,l pull your head out your ass looking

for old brown sticky stuff because your life has amounted to rs clanning and you are seeking glory from your prime gaming time, your old leaders in the past mostly likely gave you 

a chance to step up and showed you how to lead so do the same for the community or its only gonna get worse with less new players and more double logged

mains because kids are tired of pure scene, i mean how lame is the scene if you can name just about every clans member list from memory 

im inactive pretty much with rs really because of school and work but i check sharkbrew etc when i'm free and bored so from what i've been reading lately compared to what i see is a lack of new people, ill be active again around may so id hope the scene will have improved by then

im inactive pretty much with rs really because of school and work but i check sharkbrew etc when i'm free and bored so from what i've been reading lately compared to what i see is a lack of new people, ill be active again around may so id hope the scene will have improved by then

ty

to sum it up for trolls, focus on recruiting new people into the pure scene, the leadership of all the clans atm have their heads up their asses with trying to be #1, but whats being #1 in a dead scene even matter

ty

Just gave this a read. Best part is when the dude doesn't capitalize a letter for like 8 sentences but decides to get rowdy and toss up a comma where he thinks it fits (fun fact it doesn't).

I can tell you didn't graduate highschool

in college and don't care for grammar etc for a troll forum when instead of trying to fix anything people like you trash talk when you are probably one of the people who are brown sticky stuff ingame and irl keep up the sb banter, its about all you have going in life 

Just gave this a read. Best part is when the dude doesn't capitalize a letter for like 8 sentences but decides to get rowdy and toss up a comma where he thinks it fits (fun fact it doesn't).

glad capitalized letters and commas mean that much to you, maybe use the effort you put into criticizing my grammar into your clan and you might be relevant 

in college and don't care for grammar etc for a troll forum when instead of trying to fix anything people like you trash talk when you are probably one of the people who are brown sticky stuff ingame and irl keep up the sb banter, its about all you have going in life 

glad capitalized letters and commas mean that much to you, maybe use the effort you put into criticizing my grammar into your clan and you might be relevant 

having proper grammar shouldn't be a chore.