EOP Monday: P2P Midweek Ft. Misfits/Critical Damage & Beating the Fuck out of Doom

Jack

we are supporting our new homies bro look at dat big doom cry l00l

You made a topic about a 112 Doom scout killer claiming he was attacking people at CA/Corp/Sperm? News for you... if you can get attacked by a 112 in any of those places, you're not playing on an LPC account anyway.

You made a topic about a 112 Doom scout killer claiming he was attacking people at CA/Corp/Sperm? News for you... if you can get attacked by a 112 in any of those places, you're not playing on an LPC account anyway.

hello? are you actually that cauliflower LOL you can see him attempt over and over to attack my vidder, lucky for my clan we are pures and your main in this scenario couldn't hurt him. this also happens to be the main of the guy LEADING your pk trips. shut it loser lmfao

hello? are you actually that cauliflower LOL you can see him attempt over and over to attack my vidder, lucky for my clan we are pures and your main in this scenario couldn't hurt him. this also happens to be the main of the guy LEADING your pk trips. shut it loser lmfao

L2 math, he couldn't/didn't attack anyone, stop crying and trying to think of a reason to try justify the mains you're no doubt going to be bringing nto the scene.

L2 math, he couldn't/didn't attack anyone, stop crying and trying to think of a reason to try justify the mains you're no doubt going to be bringing nto the scene.

L2 reality, skulled and geared on a main and tried to attack my vidder multiple times, shut it lmfao and yeah why not you guys are already bringing them :P

if you take a closer look we were just south of 26 hill

now pipe the fuck down cos you just had sf merge into you literally l0l

ah i see, it wasn't a matched 20v20 meh

well it would be very embarrassing for eop to lose up +10

it was matched, i was just late to the pkri because i had just logged in.