Fi Still Boycotting the Brew

Ari

It is. Slushpuppy Always defended EOP. And don`t you remember when sharkbrew was doing really bad cause of RSW and Slush and EOP were working together to keep the website alive... lmfao

Doom made sharkbrew more alive again. Did i forget to say that ur (ex) clan Doom smoked EOP( i mean eruption of fearless) in a 70 vs 70. I think you should apply back.

Bro shut up i made your clan kick 3 solid members when you were in HPC, did I forget to say that Doom only killed 7 people in a 50v50 against Fearless. Kiss the sig, you cant even compete with AAO, Fatality is dead.

i was there since the beginning and u cant blame control pker loool its just u guys are trash and in that 70v70 we were low lvls no pray now we all got pray and u never won a prep since btw rsw ded and doom ded l00000l

Before control pker came Fearless was just a small dot on the wilderniss minimap. Control pker came then Doom went downhills quick.

Bro shut up i made your clan kick 3 solid members when you were in HPC, did I forget to say that Doom only killed 7 people in a 50v50 against Fearless. Kiss the sig, you cant even compete with AAO, Fatality is dead.

Stfu Alex, ur era Always died when you were in OP and now cause you are confused you joined EOP. l00l

I tried to find a worse Warlord then you, but that was impossible lmfao.

Sharkbrew was thriving without doom, the only reason they're back is because their terrible attempt at a competitor site failed, which consisted of mostly Fi/Doom so naturally it was dead.

Sharkbrew was doing really bad at the time RSW was there. Ask slushpuppy

Did i forget to say that also 90% of the topics of Sharkbrew were also dead at that moment. Even Slushpuppy made more topics about RSW then improving Sharkbrew.

Slush cries about advertisement of RSW meanwhile he does the same and make bank. justin beiber

judging from your responses, I think it's just you that has no idea what you're talking about.

There wasn't some coalition with EoP to survive rsw, it was a retardedly thought out site which we don't give two flying fucks about, irrelevant community being led by incompetent people, was pretty obvious how it was going to turn out. 

Fi chooses not to come on these forums because everytime they do, they cry about the banter they receive from EoP and other clans, some individuals just need a safe space and we're not going to provide that them here by banning others.

Slush gave fucks about it at that time. More topics of RSW then improving sharkbrew. He tried everything. Making topics about advertisement and then topics gets backfired and slush has nothing to say.

Stfu Alex, ur era Always died when you were in OP and now cause you are confused you joined EOP. l00l

I tried to find a worse Warlord then you, but that was impossible lmfao.

Oh really? My era of Olympus smoked FOE 2-1 in HPC and UB 2-1 in LPC try harder lmfao.

Whisky is probably worse than i am considering FI got railed everyday. It was fun listening to your justin beiber TS while getting payed lol.

Oh really? My era of Olympus smoked FOE 2-1 in HPC and UB 2-1 in LPC try harder lmfao.

Whisky is probably worse than i am considering FI got railed everyday. It was fun listening to your justin beiber TS while getting payed lol.

Weren`t you in invictus being sht or was it in vanquish were ur era died quicker then control pkers clan?

Yes ur era of OP is sht. Losing rivalry vs CP and winning 1-2 preps was that all? Also you were losing a rivalry vs UB and jumped ship( not surprised cause that`s how you are).

If you want more fun then go to cw and kneel for the statue of FI over there. Some EOP members have been doing that lately, since they know who stands above them.

Stay +1 in EOP

Weren`t you in invictus being sht or was it in vanquish were ur era died quicker then control pkers clan?

Yes ur era of OP is sht. Losing rivalry vs CP and winning 1-2 preps was that all? Also you were losing a rivalry vs UB and jumped ship( not surprised cause that`s how you are).

If you want more fun then go to cw and kneel for the statue of FI over there. Some EOP members have been doing that lately, since they know who stands above them.

Stay +1 in EOP

Lmfao funny how you say that cause i jumped ship when Op was winning the rivalry against UB? UB had no mark on why i left OP but you're a brown sticky stuff +1 in Fatality so you don't know any intel. Who are you to say OP was in a rivalry with CP in HPC when there wasnt at all? Holy brown sticky stuff you are justin beiber.

Lmfao funny how you say that cause i jumped ship when Op was winning the rivalry against UB? UB had no mark on why i left OP but you're a brown sticky stuff +1 in Fatality so you don't know any intel. Who are you to say OP was in a rivalry with CP in HPC when there wasnt at all? Holy brown sticky stuff you are justin beiber.

You are delusional. I see the trademarks of being in EOP.

Ignoring all rivalries, meanwhile you were losing them for OP l0l. Yes you jumped ship, but that`s alright EOP loves +1 like you( doesn`t matter if ur good or sht at this point).

You are delusional. I see the trademarks of being in EOP.

Ignoring all rivalries, meanwhile you were losing them for OP l0l. Yes you jumped ship, but that`s alright EOP loves +1 like you( doesn`t matter if ur good or sht at this point).

Lmfao, worry about your own brown sticky stuff clan. Must suck having to compete with AAO rather than the big boys.

Lmfao, worry about your own brown sticky stuff clan. Must suck having to compete with AAO rather than the big boys.

Pretty weird to hear from a person that was getting stomped by strike team all time but you jumped ship and joined a clan that hyped up alot+ fearless closed into them.

You Always end up piping down. So to you, don`t pipe up to big boys and stay as a +1 member.

Pretty weird to hear from a person that was getting stomped by strike team all time but you jumped ship and joined a clan that hyped up alot+ fearless closed into them.

You Always end up piping down. So to you, don`t pipe up to big boys and stay as a +1 member.

Getting stomped by ST? what are you even saying you delusional fuck lol. I'll never pipe down you are brown sticky stuff stay behind a troll account brown sticky stuffstain lol.

Getting stomped by ST? what are you even saying you delusional fuck lol. I'll never pipe down you are brown sticky stuff stay behind a troll account brown sticky stuffstain lol.

You Always pipe down. Losing vs ST, vs UB, vs CP, vs CD. OP under ur era had a higher chance of losing rivalries/battles then control pkers clans lmfao.