in response to andres rivalry video

Doc-

@@Acid you got declined from EoP and literally every last clan you have ever been in has been brown sticky stuff and closed lmfao, stop piping up my man. 

Declined from Eop? you wish little usain bolt. I wouldn't pipe up if I were you either considering I could fuck up your leader irl. I'll write Jojo on his forehead when I drop the cunt. 

Declined from Eop? you wish little usain bolt. I wouldn't pipe up if I were you either considering I could fuck up your leader irl. I'll write Jojo on his forehead when I drop the cunt. 

5f57b95445d00bbc51a37dc63b872e74.png 

imagine getting declined from EoP in 2016 LMFAO

justin beiber response btw. 

8 months? u w0t l0l keep dreaming broccoli + that wasn't under my leadership

QASOJat.gif

it was under your leadership though? And yes it was 8 months. Jez having a tantrum and telling u who the spy was is the only reason you found him too.

it was under your leadership though? And yes it was 8 months. Jez having a tantrum and telling u who the spy was is the only reason you found him too.

I was leader for 1 month if that when he was in the clan + op was irrelevant at the time. ruin was too busy beating imp in 40v40s taking #1 matched in both servers whilst op was doing 30 min preps with 15 ranks+ eop invites lmfao

Anyone with a brain would know that fi has been a terrible clan for most of their existence. If you try to argue otherwise, you've probably been in fi and hold a grudge against all of the clans that took turns in the gangbang