For all the retards in the dispute section crying over mains

Kenan

It's interesting to see how narrow-minded the staff dealing with the disputes are when those mains were the same ones at every fight on Saturday, not just AAO/Sup.

They were also the mains attacking AAO, so @@Kim and @@Break passed a dispute over mains when they were attacking AAO too '.'

@@Milzan @@Fliby do you guys think it's fair to be penalized while you were victims of the very mains claimed to be yours?

We got completely fucked over because a Supremacy rank helps out here on SB. The past month we created tons and tons of nonstop action in the wilderness, and then get penalized for this...

Congrats on fake sig.

It doesn't have to be like this but I guess you'll have to learn your lesson the hard way baby.

We got completely fucked over because a Supremacy rank helps out here on SB. The past month we created tons and tons of nonstop action in the wilderness, and then get penalized for this...

It doesn't have to be like this but I guess you'll have to learn your lesson the hard way baby.

I didn't take part in the dispute process lol

It's quite odd because they claimed the rockmen mains were EoP mains the week before, and now when it's convenient they say it's AAO because they don't want to their rival to win WCOTM. I reckon Sup will claim they are Doom mains this month if Doom are winning WCOTM.

It's quite rude of the sharkbrew staff to preach that they look into these things properly when they simply take the word of the very people in Sup who are currently threatening to bring mains this weekend themselves