EOP vs RD F2P Prep (2-1)

Cronic

Outleveled by 20 combat average- http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/2548-zerg-unit-v-eop-prep-2-1/

(last prep we have had vs you)

We asked you guys for a thursday prep the past 2 weeks.

(hopefully you accept next week)

Excuse generator incoming

I hope you realize bumping your topic does literally nothing

This forum is meant for trolling/flaming and nothing more l0l.  Nobody views these forums to join a clan, nobody cares about EOP except EOP

"First of all, i'm not Zachary lmfao!  But keep thinking im 0mgimcrosseyed23 if that makes you think you know who I am

I'M NOT EVEN IN ZU if that's what you are tlaking about.  Although they just pulled 40 last weekend according to the topic  :P

Notice how I said they wanted to prep CP.  So they did get starved from the cp prep.

Damn this guy can't read l0l"

btw did you just call yourself 0mgimcrosseyed23 there?

"First of all, i'm not Zachary lmfao!  But keep thinking im 0mgimcrosseyed23 if that makes you think you know who I am

I'M NOT EVEN IN ZU if that's what you are tlaking about.  Although they just pulled 40 last weekend according to the topic  :P

Notice how I said they wanted to prep CP.  So they did get starved from the cp prep.

Damn this guy can't read l0l"

btw did you just call yourself 0mgimcrosseyed23 there?

Yo dude I can help you quote things if you want since you seem to be having trouble

But yeah dude im totally 0mgi0wnu23 howd u find out mofg

You realize 1-3 means you have 1 win 3 losses?

Holy brown sticky stuff lmfao

Next thursday 6 est f2p pm any zu rank i know they will accept

Well seeing as we both know you've only beaten us once I didnt think order mattered, sorry if me putting it backwards sent you into a mental breakdown.

I will most def. pm a rank for next Thurs!

Well seeing as we both know you've only beaten us once I didnt think order mattered, sorry if me putting it backwards sent you into a mental breakdown.

I will most def. pm a rank for next Thurs!

You haven't beaten zu 3 times in a prep, feel free to link some topics that are above 20v20 though with proof!  Nonetheless zu beat you down an average combat level of 18.  Enough said :s

You haven't beaten zu 3 times in a prep, feel free to link some topics that are above 20v20 though with proof! Nonetheless zu beat you down an average combat level of 18. Enough said :s

Lmfao do you know how long it would take me to find those 3 wins seeing as they were all over 2 months ago and since then we've beaten you in 500000000000000000000 other events?

We smashed you 3 times, each prep you would bring every CP/Foe member possible as well. Go ask your leaders if you blocked it from your memory :P

I must say I do find it quite flattering that you think so highly of beating us one time. You probably printed out a screen shot of the prep and asked your mum to put it on the fridge didn't you?

Ps: let's not forget the last time we had a prep set up vs Zu, you fellas canceled it. And aren't you famous for calling people hypocrites? Interesting...

Lmfao do you know how long it would take me to find those 3 wins seeing as they were all over 2 months ago and since then we've beaten you in 500000000000000000000 other events?

We smashed you 3 times, each prep you would bring every CP/Foe member possible as well. Go ask your leaders if you blocked it from your memory :P

I must say I do find it quite flattering that you think so highly of beating us one time. You probably printed out a screen shot of the prep and asked your mum to put it on the fridge didn't you?

Ps: let's not forget the last time we had a prep set up vs Zu, you fellas canceled it and aren't you famous for calling people hypocrites? Interesting...

I agree EOP does suck

Fucking powned

hardly

You have yet to post any vids/topics of you beating zu matched 20v20+

Name one invite

We used to allow multi clanning when we were an lpc

So I could link any app

I think it's pretty amazing a clan with the 'experience' of yours loses with a +18 combat average, so yeah, it's an accomplishment

I mean, we could be like EOP and spam #1 matched and then lose 4 preps the next week

hardly

You have yet to post any vids/topics of you beating zu matched 20v20+

Name one invite

We used to allow multi clanning when we were an lpc

So I could link any app

I think it's pretty amazing a clan with the 'experience' of yours loses with a +18 combat average, so yeah, it's an accomplishment

I mean, we could be like EOP and spam #1 matched and then lose 4 preps the next week

I agree, I was very surprised we lost to a clan as brown sticky stuffty as Zu. Good point.

lmao this kid got so salty that he made up a bunch of fake quotes and put them in his sig

I think you may have struck a nerve. I mean, he even claims this...
Quotes like these make me wonder about the legitimacy of his strange outbursts.

I predict his next outburst will be him saying "u got bullied out of e0p lma0!!!!!"

Edit: lmao I was right

roflcats, on 17 Oct 2014 - 4:33 PM, said:snapback.pngUnlike you I don't spend hours on an online community website that is used for trolling/flaming.

I predict his next outburst will be him saying "u got bullied out of e0p lma0!!!!!"

I always lol when irrelevant kids like roflcats aka Zach think they know anything, he has too much salt in his eyes.

I always lol when irrelevant kids like roflcats aka Zach think they know anything, he has too much salt in his eyes.

proud cheerleader of hazard

i am the ex warlord of the last pures and current warlord of zerg unit

I also was the leader of eop!

jk but i totally lead eop's anniversary in 2012 haha!

LOL.