Sunday: Decimation

Zeke & Friends

Lets break down your video:

0:00-1:21 You lost the fight

1:21-1:40 You beat sup for a 20 second fight

1:41-2:10 You fought rage, looks like you lost near the end, can't tell since you died.

2:11-2:57 (Your longest clip) You chased a looter 

2:58-3:19 You beat/crashed rage

3:20-4:00 You again chased a straggler

Your title should be named "Desperation"

MFW your title reads "Decimation"

u4Vf31H.jpg

Every clan had good action except for CD lmfao

zuFlQ6r.png

eUa1D86.png

CD doesn't know how to do simple maths lmfao, 39 =\= 45 and 39 =\> 50

You were the one who thought people buy Macbooks because of only editing, if we would listen to your advice bro, the world would fall apart lmfao keep walking away. 

Btw, Doom indeed got railed and try to snipe everytime CD actually fought different clans, god youre bad in P2P, F2P and everything else

You were the one who thought people buy Macbooks because of only editing, if we would listen to your advice bro, the world would fall apart lmfao keep walking away. 

Btw, Doom indeed got railed and try to snipe everytime CD actually fought different clans, god youre bad in P2P, F2P and everything else

Their main selling points are editing lmfao, but you know nothing about IT in general which is why you had no justification for buying one aside from being materialistic so I think the world would be in a better place if they listened to my advice compared to yours LOL.

Their main selling points are editing lmfao, but you know nothing about IT in general which is why you had no justification for buying one aside from being materialistic so I think the world would be in a better place if they listened to my advice compared to yours LOL.

This dumbo actually thinks the majority buys Macbooks because of editing, mfw.... 

Bro, you act as if you know everything when you don't, i have a lot of friends with Macbooks irl, not one bought one because of editing, same goes to more wide conclusions. You're actually so thick it hurts... 

This dumbo actually thinks the majority buys Macbooks because of editing, mfw.... 

Bro, you act as if you know everything when you don't, i have a lot of friends with Macbooks irl, not one bought one because of editing, same goes to more wide conclusions. You're actually so thick it hurts...

I know more about IT than you that's for sure lmfao, you didn't even know what Microsoft products were marketed for either.

Don't worry, that's expected of you considering you are in a third world country and having piss poor education.

I know more about IT than you that's for sure lmfao, you didn't even know what Microsoft products were marketed for either.

Don't worry, that's expected of you considering you are in a third world country and having piss poor education.

Bro, you think majority of people buy Macbooks because of editing, when its only a small percentage that actually purchase them because of that exact reason. People buy them because they seem faster than majority of other laptops, while also wanting different software. Are you telling me, out of 600 million people who owned a mac product back in 2013, (its definitely higher now) the majority of the 200-300 million people (600 million people spread out in different products, its probably only like 200-300 million who owns Macbooks) are buying Macbooks because of editing? Then  you should reconsider your so-called "logic" because you are actually so wrong it hurts. 

Having a good editing option in a laptop might be a small percentage to a larger conclusion, where people buy Macbooks because of more reasons than just editing. I myself, have not yet heard about someone buying a Macbook laptop because of editing. 

You look so lost in P2P lmfao.

Btw, it took 2 years worth of inners for you guys to have enough confidence to P2P pk :L

what are u on tomato we reigned in p2p in mpc u dumbass

1:41-2:10 You fought rage, looks like you lost near the end, can't tell since you died.

u4Vf31H.jpg

pipe down u random rat lmfao

Bro, you think majority of people buy Macbooks because of editing, when its only a small percentage that actually purchase them because of that exact reason. People buy them because they seem faster than majority of other laptops, while also wanting different software. Are you telling me, out of 600 million people who owned a mac product back in 2013, (its definitely higher now) the majority of the 200-300 million people (600 million people spread out in different products, its probably only like 200-300 million who owns Macbooks) are buying Macbooks because of editing? Then  you should reconsider your so-called "logic" because you are actually so wrong it hurts. 

Having a good editing option in a laptop might be a small percentage to a larger conclusion, where people buy Macbooks because of more reasons than just editing. I myself, have not yet heard about someone buying a Macbook laptop because of editing.

If you actually look at the way apple markets its' products compared to Microsoft, you would know that it focuses on media editing (DJing, photography, VFX etc) as well as boasting an OS that does not currently issues with viruses etc, compared with Microsoft which boasts more towards gaming compatibility and business suites (office 365 etc).

But yes continue to ignore my point that you are materialistic and have no reason to validate owning a Macbook (or bragging about having one lmfao).

If you actually look at the way apple markets its' products compared to Microsoft, you would know that it focuses on media editing (DJing, photography, VFX etc) as well as boasting an OS that does not currently issues with viruses etc, compared with Microsoft which boasts more towards gaming compatibility and business suites (office 365 etc).

But yes continue to ignore my point that you are materialistic and have no reason to validate owning a Macbook (or bragging about having one lmfao).

My god.... 

Apple are marketing their products using differentiation, where they are offering different products to those who are powered by Microsoft. People who buy Macbooks are those who likes/wants a new software, and are generally comfortable with the software ecosystem, where the productivity tools are what makes people buy them (not necessarily editing tools). The simplicity as well, where the OSX is not hard to navigate through, and is generally very simple. Style/looks is one of the main ones, people tend to buy Macbooks because of the stylistics that the laptops possess, and are generally prettier than most laptops run by Microsoft. Another reason, is loyalty from costumers, where people tend to buy more products from apple if they have already had apple products in the first place, you see that especially with the launches of Iphones, Ipads. 

So, to place segments in one category of marketing, and why they buy the products, is totally wrong. God you're inept.

My god.... 

Apple are marketing their products using differentiation, where they are offering different products to those who are powered by Microsoft. People who buy Macbooks are those who likes/wants a new software, and are generally comfortable with the software ecosystem, where the productivity tools are what makes people buy them (not necessarily editing tools). The simplicity as well, where the OSX is not hard to navigate through, and is generally very simple. Style/looks is one of the main ones, people tend to buy Macbooks because of the stylistics that the laptops possess, and are generally prettier than most laptops run by Microsoft. Another reason, is loyalty from costumers, where people tend to buy more products from apple if they have already had apple products in the first place, you see that especially with the launches of Iphones, Ipads. 

So, to place segments in one category of marketing, and why they buy the products, is totally wrong. God you're inept.

Apple have been in the market for so long, it's not about differentiation now because otherwise the same marketing concept could be applied to microsoft; is it a different product to apple...?

"New Software" which also applies to microsoft as well...?

"stylistic" is pragmatically synonymous to "materialistic"

Coming from someone who is a software developer, our business products are developed on windows (or linux) for windows / IOS / Android, not for Mac OS. This is because one of microsofts main markets is business/education sectors (reinforced by the fact Microsoft are now releasing Windows 10 S specifically for schools).

Apple have been in the market for so long, it's not about differentiation now because otherwise the same marketing concept could be applied to microsoft; is it a different product to apple...?

"New Software" which also applies to microsoft as well...?

"stylistic" is pragmatically synonymous to "materialistic"

Did you just say apple are not using differentiation right now? 

Jesus, its like im talking to a wall.... Apple is the most differentiated product there is, in terms of the product category. Not only are they different from the prices because of their quality, but they are also different in looks, and software system. That means that they differentiate their marketing, since the market leader who is Lenovo with like 20 something % of the market shares, usually tend to go out for lower priced segments, where Apple are going into higher priced segments while trying to appeal consumers by using pull strategy, where they are directly marketing their products to their consumers. Apple has low costs, and is a unique product that uses differentiation, that means that you can put Apple in a blue ocean, where they use differentiation, that has distanced themselves from other competitors. 

Ty, come again.

Did you just say apple are not using differentiation right now? 

Jesus, its like im talking to a wall.... Apple is the most differentiated product there is, in terms of the product category. Not only are they different from the prices because of their quality, but they are also different in looks, and software system. That means that they differentiate their marketing, since the market leader who is Lenovo with like 20 something % of the market shares, usually tend to go out for lower priced segments, where Apple are going into higher priced segments while trying to appeal consumers by using pull strategy, where they are directly marketing their products to their consumers. Apple has low costs, and is a unique product that uses differentiation, that means that you can put Apple in a blue ocean, where they use differentiation, that has distanced themselves from other competitors. 

Ty, come again.

> Apple has low costs

Apple products are astronomically more expensive due to the brand; You can purchase new android phones for 1/3 of the price of a new IPhone with close to no actual performance difference.

You can also build your own PC for a fraction of the price of a mac whilst maintaining better specs and ability to actually upgrade parts.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were talking to a wall (considering you're actually writing responses on here instead of verbally communicating), you have no idea what you are talking about with 0 experience and 0 responses to back up the comments I've made about you.

> Apple has low costs

Apple products are astronomically more expensive due to the brand; You can purchase new android phones for 1/3 of the price of a new IPhone with close to no actual performance difference.

You can also build your own PC for a fraction of the price of a mac whilst maintaining better specs and ability to actually upgrade parts.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were talking to a wall (considering you're actually writing responses on here instead of verbally communicating), you have no idea what you are talking about with 0 experience and 0 responses to back up the comments I've made about you.

Bro, you're actually braindead l00000l 

Apple make astronomical amounts of money because they sell their products much higher than what it costs to make them! That includes incredibly cheap components! 

You're actually so wrong its incredible lol, but you won't admit it lmfao. Btw, i study marketing lol.... 

Ty, come again

Bro, you're actually braindead l00000l 

Apple make astronomical amounts of money because they sell their products much higher than what it costs to make them! That includes incredibly cheap components! 

You're actually so wrong its incredible lol, but you won't admit it lmfao. Btw, i study marketing lol.... 

Ty, come again

I'd take that with a pinch of salt to be honest, you have no concept of written debates (and a very poor concept of English) and have no idea how to actually address points made within a debate.

I never once mentioned anything about production costs, I talked about the pricing of apple products (which relates to my previous posts about how it's being sold to materialistic people (yourself included)).

You're painting this picture of being a liberal student who has no actual life experiences within the industry and tries to flaunt his materialistic.

But yeah keep saying "you're braindead" because you have no rebuttal because you're talking out your ass

I'd take that with a pinch of salt to be honest, you have no concept of written debates (and a very poor concept of English) and have no idea how to actually address points made within a debate.

I never once mentioned anything about production costs, I talked about the pricing of apple products (which relates to my previous posts about how it's being sold to materialistic people (yourself included)).

You're painting this picture of being a liberal student who has no actual life experiences within the industry and tries to flaunt his materialistic.

But yeah keep saying "you're braindead" because you have no rebuttal because you're talking out your ass

Bro, i just gave you marketing expressions "differentiation", "blue-ocean" and i proved you wrong, and now you're so salty that you want to try and end the "debate" because you simply can't figure out whats left and whats right. You never -NEVER- should've went in with marketing, and you should've never tried talking about something that you clearly don't know about. You went the completely wrong way and tried to act as if you knew something about marketing, in which you absolutely don't, if you did, you would've known Apple was in a blue-ocean strategy, since they have unique products, and are different in terms of their competitors. 

You actually did mention low costs, because you tried to give an answer to my comment, in which you included low costs and tried to create a conclusion of something that isn't even truthful lol. To be honest you tried, but you fu*ked up when you tried to act smarter than you actually are, try again next time when you study better :)

By the way, i work in a business where we sell a lot of Macbook products, and the main reasons people buy them, is because of totally different reasons than what you have tried to come up with. People are different, and a very small percentage care about the editing and the different editing programs that are included in the Max OS X system. 

> Apple has low costs

this whole convo was pretty justin beiber but albania is right, apple operates using a differentiation strategy NOT low costs... plus u also contradicted urself in the first 2 sentences lol 

u4Vf31H.jpg

ty 4 saving me time, gratz to CD in p2p tho