del

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u tryharded for ruin as an experienced or some brown sticky stuff

posting topics like "what can i do for u guys" etc. :P

isnt that what ppl do when they wana step up? no wonder ur never guna get a rank in ub lil guy :P

isnt that what ppl do when they wana step up? no wonder ur never guna get a rank in ub lil guy :P

couldnt think of anything less fun than recruiting/scouting on trips/spending money on a video game (paying leaks) aka being a rank

and i have been to two saturdays in the space of 3 months :P u dont get a rank with poor attendance

couldnt think of anything less fun than recruiting/scouting on trips/spending money on a video game (paying leaks) aka being a rank

and i have been to two saturdays in the space of 3 months :P u dont get a rank with poor attendance

yep i scam kids on sythe for hundreds of mills daily and never spend a penny on this game. keep slaving and not getting a reward young pup

Dropping to 60 is pretty embarrassing

we never dropped below ~72 or some brown sticky stuff on ts..people didnt feel the need to stay online anymore as there was literally no competition left and your brown sticky stuff clan kept running from us which is expected.

we never dropped below ~72 or some brown sticky stuff on ts..people didnt feel the need to stay online anymore as there was literally no competition left and your brown sticky stuff clan kept running from us which is expected.

Lmfao nice excuses like always, ts ain't ingame opts u dumb brown sticky stuff