Special Forces F2P Massacre ft Pop/Bt/Flawless

Control Pker

oQi2HE0.png

Special Forces Pulls 25 To the F2P Wilderness 

My Intel team told me that Bt massed up with Pop at w308 edgeville bank ready to fuck eachother up. I quickly massed up my men and started to scout around. Within minutes we saw BT wondering around with pop no where to be seen. We quickly Cleared Bt and then proceeded to hang around CA for pop. Pop again was hiding from everyone and eventually crashed our fight versus some team-46 randoms with 22 ingame. We quickly pounced south towards CA as pop had tones of raggers. Pop never followed and always stayed behind the raggers so we left to regroup. After this we decided that we wouldn't give pop any opportunity to fight us again. We faught pop one more last time and that was West of ca. As soon as pop started losing and the raggers started to logging into our world (world 82) we ran further south and let pop run north. Overall, You can take the win if you want pop but raggers will only kill your clan. Pop eventually ended as their clan members clearly knew what was really going on and we decided to set up some clean fights versus flawless. We faught them once at corp and then we re-faught them at Ca, all of both fights we won leaving us the last clan standing today. Great 3 hour trip in general but we all agree that pop will lose this rivalry. Take notes from Vanquish. 

tHAAf1o.png

SHOUTOUTS

- Flawless with 15 later at 20, BT with 18 later 20.

- Both these clans didn't bring as many mains as pop did and both clans brought under the combat cap over 70 with no less then 2 exceptions. 

Thanks to both you clans for keeping the fights pure and avoid doing what pop does. We will end pop don't worry about it. Lets keep things clean. 

tHAAf1o.png

6+ PEOPLE OVER THE 70 COMBAT CAP.

INCLUDING LOW LEVEL MAINS, BE MY GUEST AND CHECK THOSE NAMES :) 

07ee64a00b5b85c19b6b8e2d4bbeb60b.png

9d9ae5d7600c66f4bd17ca241ccb67ff.png

tHAAf1o.png

Were not even in your vid LMFAO i guess thats what happs when u lose haha 

Don't need to be broccoli, you ran north the entire time, that proves how quick you ran. 

Gratz for thinking you won something. You clearly lost it if you were the first clan before BT To end. 

Spam your cc at 3:30pm est for trip but arrive at 5pm eastern then end before everyone. l0l 

lmao pop bring lpc accounts xD

Don't need to be broccoli, you ran north the entire time, that proves how quick you ran. 

Gratz for thinking you won something. You clearly lost it if you were the first clan before BT To end. 

Spam your cc at 3:30pm est for trip but arrive at 5pm eastern then end before everyone. l0l 

We mass at 3:45 and leave at 4:15 you syndrome lmfao 

Nice losing topic though, here is the link to the winning topic

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/33521-tuesday-pop-smokes-midweek-clans-ft-btflsfxl/

We mass at 3:45 and leave at 4:15 you syndrome lmfao 

Nice losing topic though, here is the link to the winning topic

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/33521-tuesday-pop-smokes-midweek-clans-ft-btflsfxl/

@Flurky 

Shame u make a dispute topic about one main in our cape that is not even associated with us, but even in this topic you see a main in your fall in fighting with you (RSN: Son of Zues)

5b6f693ace9a8a040c4bc8ba84f4cbe0.png

Even your own acc isn't XLPC. It's lvl 77 (RSN: Clanning) which is well beyond the lvl 70 cap.

PoP's whole strategy relies on the use of these accounts to fight.

Clan X? Wasnt that the irrelevant pk team that went out at 1 AM est but was no where to be seen during officials?

More like the clan that made sf go from mpc to lpc real quick, And for your 'officials' we were just a group of friends that loved smashing reject clans like yourselves, quite embarrassing to get bullied by an unofficial clan in my opinion.

goodfight today ,  

Mhm :o 

More like the clan that made sf go from mpc to lpc real quick, And for your 'officials' we were just a group of friends that loved smashing reject clans like yourselves, quite embarrassing to get bullied by an unofficial clan in my opinion.

You brought mains/raggers like you're now when X was opened. I'm going to kill the root of what started it and thats pop. 

brown sticky stuff clan no history and Blames XL when in fact we pick a different world and the same bundle of twigss were there in your fallin. Great job bundle of twigsget. 

move up to the big leagues 

CBF. Thanks. 

Dead clans fighting dead clans, ha. I'd pipe down control before you smash your computer on Sunday

Good job you coming out only Sunday's? wow this rivalry was fucking easy l0l 

@Flurky 

Shame u make a dispute topic about one main in our cape that is not even associated with us, but even in this topic you see a main in your fall in fighting with you (RSN: Son of Zues)

5b6f693ace9a8a040c4bc8ba84f4cbe0.png

Even your own acc isn't XLPC. It's lvl 77 (RSN: Clanning) which is well beyond the lvl 70 cap.

PoP's whole strategy relies on the use of these accounts to fight.

All the xlpc clans should form into one clan and move into the lpc scene

that'd be cool i think something like this will happen. But tbh, why would i spend my time with retards who bring raggers/mains when i actually have clan morals not to? Conflict of interest, and also decision-making problems. This would be an issue with pop i cbf. But others its possible.