What the fuck are you going to do this weekend Fatality?

del

its kinda hypocrite of you to flame the people playing the game that YOU played for ~10 years & only stopped playin ~a year ago dont u think?

?

I wasn't flaming playing the game

I still play as you can see from previous topics of mine. I was sayin anyone who played instead of work or vacation that they had planned was in the wrong lol. Comprehension skills buddy, come on

Ty @@Godfather

?

I wasn't flaming playing the game

I still play as you can see from previous topics of mine. I was sayin anyone who played instead of work or vacation that they had planned was in the wrong lol. Comprehension skills buddy, come on

Ty @@Godfather

This isnt the first time ive seen you post brown sticky stuff like that, which is why i even mentioned it lol.

Why in the fuck would we bring mains when we have stomped everyone without them since moving down and also currently hold a 9-1 cwa record which proves our quality is better than every other clan.

It's more demoralizing to lose to pures than mains, so bringing them for Fatality will give them an excuse for the poor pull/performance this weekend. This era of EOP will not allow the usage of mains or ddosing,  if there ever is a case where a few spastics try to pull some brown sticky stuff with multi logging then they will be removed from the clan without question.

mass hasnt even started and u got 30 def accs massing well done "#1 "pure" clan" LMFA0

mass hasnt even started and u got 30 def accs massing well done "#1 "pure" clan" LMFA0

they have 50 posts on sharkbrew claiming no mains therefore those mains they are bringing are in fact just your imagination