What the fuck are you going to do this weekend Fatality?

del

Sec lemme put this on

d470533949211dc11a6890b4999f154d.png

This isn't one of your dating websites, you shouldn't be hitting on me you monkey

like I said, keep on spreading lies jaja. If that makes you feel better about yourself then go fore it. Still doesn't take away the fact that you're sensitive lil boy who cried because you got kicked from a clan jajajaja. Who cries over a game boy? Like seriously jajaja. Btw, you still live with your parents jajaja

like I said, keep on spreading lies jaja. If that makes you feel better about yourself then go fore it. Still doesn't take away the fact that you're sensitive lil boy who cried because you got kicked from a clan jajajaja. Who cries over a game boy? Like seriously jajaja. Btw, you still live with your parents jajaja

Can you stop crying on a runescape community fansite just because things in the virtual world are hurting your feelings? Maybe start by looking for an education so that your sentences don't look like they've been constructed by a wild monkey

58a4da43ff18e11a685fd086772192b8.png

But if you feel the need to, please continue because you're an amazing source of free bumps to our topics and at least buy me dinner first  :P

Can you stop crying on a runescape community fansite just because things in the virtual world are hurting your feelings? Maybe start by looking for an education so that your sentences don't look like they've been constructed by a degenerative baboon.

But if you feel the need to, please continue because you're an amazing source of free bumps to our topics  :P

seems to me you're the one who's crying considering you quote me jajaja. I hit a nerve. Your life revolves around rs and that's sad jajajaja.

seems to me you're the one who's crying considering you quote me jajaja. I hit a nerve. Your life revolves around rs and that's sad jajajaja.

Monkey boy getting wound up, keep it up

58a4da43ff18e11a685fd086772192b8.png