what really happened today

Hercules

lol ? thats not me its one of the other boys that stand strong united haha

nobody is saying sv wasnt there

they were, but if you watch the vid carefully you can see a sv member attacking a foe pure

and i dont mind if you left im not flaming you, and if you think we are justin beiber then idk what to say to you buddy

bring nick lunch lul 

lol ? thats not me its one of the other boys that stand strong united haha

nobody is saying sv wasnt there

they were, but if you watch the vid carefully you can see a sv member attacking a foe pure

and i dont mind if you left im not flaming you, and if you think we are justin beiber then idk what to say to you buddy

naw that you are justin beiber. what you did was justin beiber and sv said they got a call from you to come. so maybe 1 accidentally attacked foe but we both know who they were directed towards :/ 

naw that you are justin beiber. what you did was justin beiber and sv said they got a call from you to come. so maybe 1 accidentally attacked foe but we both know who they were directed towards :/

You're not fooling anyone mate. brown sticky stuff clan making brown sticky stuff excuses to justify bringing mains again as they clearly can't win with pures with an opt advantage anymore, so they go back to the very tactics their clan is known for.

The thing thats justin beiber here is the fact EOP can't take an L.

You're not fooling anyone mate. brown sticky stuff clan making brown sticky stuff excuses to justify bringing mains again as they clearly can't win with pures with an opt advantage anymore, so they go back to the very tactics their clan is known for.

The thing thats justin beiber here is the fact EOP can't take an L.

You're blind lmao. The video is there, the proof is there. Even your rank said so just now. You're too brainwashed to understand anything so you keep feeding yourself propaganda. I find it funny how you think I'm trying to fool people when the proof is right in front for everyone to see. You really are a downy lol so justin beiber

i know you want to rank up in fo but saying ludacris things like that won't take you anywhere lmao you're just flaming at the proof and its taking you no where lmfao