Sunday: Reminding Fo who the real kings of P2P are

17_

5C8hYnZ.png

ur stressed out from a virtual paint game? holy ur life must really suck lmfao.

@ dont take that guy serious

Someone else was you delusional fuck hence the "smh".

I'm very relaxed after a well earned vacation =)

remember all those times they accused us of being a main clan when we were backed against the wall in a 1v5 rivalry with clans that had hella mains? turns out we weren't the problem after all lmfao.

word

Thanks to your cancerclan everyone had to go 1-5. Lol.

blame TLP for 30 def era not us lmfao

What are you talking about?

When jamz tried recruiting me to eop i said nah i don't like any1 in eop and no1 in eop likes me and he's like ween was the same way i told eop to off him and they did LOL

When jamz tried recruiting me to eop i said nah i don't like any1 in eop and no1 in eop likes me and he's like ween was the same way i told eop to off him and they did LOL

Jamz was retired at the time trying to step up to Officer, he didn't have any say over anyone joining. They wanted me to join for the longest time as my intro proves. You were a die hard Doom broccoli and now you're in rage, look how far you have fallen lol. You tried to recruit me to dome and now they're irrelevant as well as your warring skills. Thanks for watching and appreciating my vid though little man.

stressed over rs smh bald ass

l0l

Jamz was retired at the time trying to step up to Officer, he didn't have any say over anyone joining. They wanted me to join for the longest time as my intro proves. You were a die hard Doom broccoli and now you're in rage, look how far you have fallen lol. You tried to recruit me to dome and now they're irrelevant as well as your warring skills. Thanks for watching and appreciating my vid though little man.

l0l

damn @@Bradyb u went from tryna ride weens dick to getting killed by him, feels bad