Sunday: Reminding Fo who the real kings of P2P are

17_

remember all those times they accused us of being a main clan when we were backed against the wall in a 1v5 rivalry with clans that had hella mains? turns out we weren't the problem after all lmfao.

Thanks to your cancerclan everyone had to go 1-5. Lol.

Thanks to your cancer clan we cant fight in high wild anymore dumb main clan. Check ur last Sunday topic btw Mainer

Lmfao look who's talking. Remember how all you bundle of twigss were defending yourself calling it a 1v5 or whatever bullbrown sticky stuff you called it when you got maintagged for 5 weeks in a row or w/e

Lmfao look who's talking. Remember how all you bundle of twigss were defending yourself calling it a 1v5 or whatever bullbrown sticky stuff you called it when you got maintagged for 5 weeks in a row or w/e

That was past, we've never been main tagged in lpc and never will, whereas u have. Stop crying mainer

5TQo6MS.png

I must admit though, it seems after Saturdays trip you certainly got the message loud and clear not to try that shiagain ^-^

That was past, we've never been main tagged in lpc and never will, whereas u have. Stop crying mainer

Well you've built your hype for LPC from your propaganda in the HPC scene. I wouldn't be proud of it and it doesn't take away the fact half your clan has an IQ level of a cow.

Well you've built your hype for LPC from your propaganda in the HPC scene. I wouldn't be proud of it and it doesn't take away the fact half your clan has an IQ level of a cow.

Grats on ignoring the facts. You've had 1 topic successfully disputed for mains in lpc, we haven't. Cry more mainer

Remember sign up for that return test event LOL! dumb mainer

Remember sign up for that return test event LOL! dumb mainer

Well obviously we have new people in the clan. Are you blaming clans for wanting to improve their quality? Smh dumb guy lol