[D]oom's EASY Sunday Trip [55 DEMONS] Ft. Apex, Fi, Misfits, IR, AAO

Mercy

ur closed and we are not wuu2

we killed u

How did doom kill fs when doom was dying from cd and fs pulled more than doom won 30v30 and 50v50 and have a better prep record than dome but u will be closing soon xd

How did doom kill fs when doom was dying from cd and fs pulled more than doom won 30v30 and 50v50 and have a better prep record than dome but u will be closing soon xd

You pulled more than us then why you closed l000l

bullied fs brown sticky stuffter

better prep record lmfao .. u must be new 

You pulled more than us then why you closed l000l

bullied fs brown sticky stuffter

better prep record lmfao .. u must be new 

go clw ladder lol and yea we closed on a good note u didnt bully anything lol stay ez quote if mad

How you ask?

You were pulling high 60s then doom comes along, slumps your clan to 30 pulls outpulling you every single weekend, demoralised your clan in a 70v70 prep losing hardly anyone and then forces you to bring 40 rag accounts which didn't even save you as the pure community teamed to take them all down.

Doom closed Fearless

I closed Fearless

And it was the opposite of difficult.

How you ask?

You were pulling high 60s then doom comes along, slumps your clan to 30 pulls outpulling you every single weekend, demoralised your clan in a 70v70 prep losing hardly anyone and then forces you to bring 40 rag accounts which didn't even save you as the pure community teamed to take them all down.

Doom closed Fearless

I closed Fearless

And it was the opposite of difficult.

lol u triggered ahaha relax kiddo doom ded l0000l

You can't trigger me on my own clans topic lul, every comment you're making is just another bump and another win for Doom.

FearlessFearlessFearless

imagine carryin about ur clans topics bump in 2k17 weirdo l000l

Imagine being in the army & playing runescape in toyko

Imagine just playing runescape and having no life outside of it.

did u not hear me? u got bullied out of f2p lol kyp dog and how can u guys close fearless ur mistaking on how u closed vq when we beat u guys down 20 l0l 

what vq? I closed fs fast af.

@@exzrts what the fuck are you even trying to defend/prove at this point, it's evident that Doom slumped the fuck out of the scumbag main clan fearless and closed them into Eop. Facts fam

@@Doomed imagine flaming someone for playing rs whilst living in Japan and having a respectable job in the army when you've just said you don't even play rs anymore and that you only visit these forums to flame Doom, what the fuck has happened to you Toronto :/

@@exzrts what the fuck are you even trying to defend/prove at this point, it's evident that Doom slumped the fuck out of the scumbag main clan fearless and closed them into Eop. Facts fam

@@Doomed imagine flaming someone for playing rs whilst living in Japan and having a respectable job in the army when you've just said you don't even play rs anymore and that you only visit these forums to flame Doom, what the fuck has happened to you Toronto :/

Nothing happened, ur just fed one story by the so very honest doom ranks ( sarcasm btw ) but runescape sucks tbh got boring quick, console games are way better & less aids like the runescape community.

Imagine just playing runescape and having no life outside of it.

what vq? I closed fs fast af.

vq closed cause of u callin losin up 2o l00000000000000000l ur badddd

u seem triggered u type to much doom ded

I, as a proud member of Doom closed fearless. @@exzrts better get believing buddy. Fsded

Nothing happened, ur just fed one story by the so very honest doom ranks ( sarcasm btw ) but runescape sucks tbh got boring quick, console games are way better & less aids like the runescape community.

Fair, what games you play on console?