[D]oom's EASY Sunday Trip [55 DEMONS] Ft. Apex, Fi, Misfits, IR, AAO

Mercy

why no anglerfish with karambwan

Don't think Anglerfish are better for me at my hp level, Karams arnt needed when I got brews and manta rays are big and easy to click.

Shamefully yesterday was a bad trip for every clan, I expected more consistent action instead of hugging singles.

What the fuck are you talking about? Singles? Lmfao wrong clan... sorry you had a bad trip though man.

Not trolling i heard u guys were closing lol?

Not trolling either i deadass got told after this weekend trip doom was closing too :o hormone called like a emergency members meeting or some brown sticky stuff.

Don't think Anglerfish are better for me at my hp level, Karams arnt needed when I got brews and manta rays are big and easy to click.

What the fuck are you talking about? Singles? Lmfao wrong clan... sorry you had a bad trip though man.

Lmfao you cleared FI in singles (my congratulations for that) and the moment your intel said that we hopped to your world to lure you to multi (got to love dem join me's) you teled to edgeville (just to wait another 10 minutes because you got no action)