Trouble stirring in paki town

trump

60 pulls = slump?

2 weeks = 1 month? (one of the two we had a vid but it was a day late, and mfw u think we would care enough to post day late topics which ur clan posted btw lmfa000)

Doom didn't have topics for 1+ month and I killed your pathetic excuse of a clan, now pipe down dog and bark for me lmfao

btw 3-0

Burn

Yeah CD is gonna die off honestly should just merge their return this time around was good, go out on a high note

CP pulls 30 on weekends lost a prep to envy and is about relevent in the pure community as Fudogs snipe time,. worry about your own low tier clan before commenting on others lmfao

CP pulls 30 on weekends lost a prep to envy and is about relevent in the pure community as Fudogs snipe time,. worry about your own low tier clan before commenting on others lmfao

yeah buddy we didn't have maxed accounts vs kids with 20 def, I gave your clan props but I cant say the same for you not knowing who you LMAO, leave corp hill & quit opening & closing before daring to quote me again or talk about my clan

also *relevant you dumb irrelevant paki l0l

yeah buddy we didn't have maxed accounts vs kids with 20 def, I gave your clan props but I cant say the same for you not knowing who you LMAO, leave corp hill & quit opening & closing before daring to quote me again or talk about my clan

also *relevant you dumb irrelevant paki l0l

lmfao l2speak English you illiterate ghetto ass monkey. Btw Cd never closed so get your intel straight you dumbass broccoli. L0L you don't need maxed accounts to fight envy. we 3-0d them when we were xlpc.

Imagine calling other clans slumped when you're in CP.  dumbass deluded moron. focus on your own low tier garbage clan before trying to flame others

lmfao l2speak English you illiterate ghetto ass monkey. Btw Cd never closed so get your intel straight you dumbass broccoli. L0L you don't need maxed accounts to fight envy. we 3-0d them when we were xlpc.

Imagine calling other clans slumped when you're in CP.  dumbass deluded moron. focus on your own low tier garbage clan before trying to flame others

& I still have zero idea who are you & yet you keep quoting me l0l