[CP] F2P Saturday - Kings of Mossies ft Rage, Apex, IR, Foe & Mains

Blue

cp make no impact to the pure scene whatsoever. Cp might as well be closed for whatever they are worth

Truth hurts

eop made 0 impact with a 0-38 record and closing twice in under 9 months l00000000000000000000000l holy brown sticky stuff log off these forums save yourself let me guess you recently joined eop bc of hype? lmfao

p.s. appreciate the bumps l0l

eop made 0 impact with a 0-38 record and closing twice in under 9 months l00000000000000000000000l holy brown sticky stuff log off these forums save yourself let me guess you recently joined eop bc of hype? lmfao

p.s. appreciate the bumps l0l

0-38 prep record? sure it was a huge prep loss streak (which i was a part of btw). But we bounced back and we have been dominant for the 9 last months. 

Im not afraid nor do i disregard any of eops failures

However u fail to acknowledge cp is in a pit, which is why u will stay there lol. (remain ez)

doesnt matter. Even with me bumping your topics, only the relevant clans like eop will get the spotlight. No1 blinks an eye to cp affairs because theyve dug themselves in a hole so deep, theres no coming back

Baited

eop only been relevant these past 3 months bc of Fs lmao you're legit dogbrown sticky stuff without Fs

0-38 prep record? sure it was a huge prep loss streak (which i was a part of btw). But we bounced back and we have been dominant for the 9 last months. 

Im not afraid nor do i disregard any of eops failures

However u fail to acknowledge cp is in a pit, which is why u will stay there lol. (remain ez)

hahhahhaahh dominant for last 9 months yet u still mange to lose to cp twice looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool get back on the passenger seat u beta cuck

eop only been relevant these past 3 months bc of Fs lmao you're legit dogbrown sticky stuff without Fs

a clan closed into us? U sound pretty envious man. You probably feel this way because your merges with past clans never worked out. Aka conviction [lisp]toxic and [red-dot]parm. Dont be a statistic hypocrite because something didnt work out for u lol

a clan closed into us? U sound pretty envious man. You probably feel this way because your merges with past clans never worked out. Aka conviction [lisp]toxic and [red-dot]parm. Dont be a statistic hypocrite because something didnt work out for u lol

lmfao u call those clans? you must be new no wonder u suck in b4 closing twice in 9 months l000l just bc u cant bring up statistics doesnt mean i cant rub them in your face l00000l salty kid gtfo this is my brew i eat dogs like you for breakfast lunch and dinner ur on a 4 loss streak against rage keep up the good work

lmfao u call those clans? you must be new no wonder u suck in b4 closing twice in 9 months l000l just bc u cant bring up statistics doesnt mean i cant rub them in your face l00000l salty kid gtfo this is my brew i eat dogs like you for breakfast lunch and dinner

typical response from someone who's just lost the argument. Thats right, get back in your cage u mutt

typical response from someone who's just lost the argument. Thats right, get back in your cage u mutt

lmfao look at the stats for a reminder who the big dogs are you clown stay ez muppet mfw u lost to a mpc imperial when u were hpcs l000l fking disgrace to hpc's 

u call urself a legacy clan yet 0 fullout wins l000l even we got a fullout against fi  u rejects

lmao you wont match our achievement stay mad kid try get a 10 win streak atleast l0l ur still 2-6 feels good and keep hiding behind that fake alias u could only pull 100 for like 2 weeks? 

you sure got him there, I don't think any clan can match cps achievements of losing in matched f2p preps to both Envy and Leet Tactics haha... I bet @@Volcanomanlmao feels embarrassed he cant lose to both of those clans

lmfao look at the stats for a reminder who the big dogs are you clown stay ez muppet mfw u lost to a mpc imperial when u were hpcs l000l fking disgrace to hpc's 

u call urself a legacy clan yet 0 fullout wins l000l even we got a fullout against fi  u rejects

im beginning to think you r just playing dumb

hopefully cp can get out of their rut lol

you sure got him there, I don't think any clan can match cps achievements of losing in matched f2p preps to both Envy and Leet Tactics haha... I bet @@Volcanomanlmao feels embarrassed he cant lose to both of those clans

i think going 0-38 is far far far far far worse u dumb reject lmfao

wait wtf u guys r still open?

wait how many fullout wins u got? l0l

im beginning to think you r just playing dumb

hopefully cp can get out of their rut lol

imagine giving this much attention to a 'dead clan' looooooool ty 4 bumps u tomato literally getting baited holy brown sticky stuff

^done with those - volcano

imagine giving this much attention to a 'dead clan' looooooool ty 4 bumps u tomato literally getting baited holy brown sticky stuff

as i said no1 bats an eye to cp. No1 is joining ur shet clan, no one. U should be grateful ive gave u this much attention.. bow down rat 

as i said no1 bats an eye to cp. No1 is joining ur shet clan, no one. U should be grateful ive gave u this much attention.. bow down rat 

keep giving me attention loooooooool ty 4 bumping the topic too

btw u lost a fullout to fi l00000000000000000000000000l 

ur literally holding the biggest L 

ur really dumb man. Im beginning to understand why ur in cp lol.

For your viewing pleasure u dumb mutt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrcKWqVCdck

lmfao after u ddosed half the clan? l0000000l dirty cheats thats what u are that aint no win and everyone knows it also u had like a 40 pull the rest were invites LFAMOOOOOOO dont bring up vids from when u werent even playing broccoli i know everything EVERYTHING

L0L  33acab9054f213f1bd57e50ff25bd5c7.png

keep giving me attention loooooooool ty 4 bumping the topic too

btw u lost a fullout to fi l00000000000000000000000000l 

ur literally holding the biggest L 

lmfao after u ddosed half the clan? l0000000l dirty cheats thats what u are that aint no win and everyone knows it

not to mention more than half their pull was from rd & tlp lmfao

why would you want people bumping a topic which you lost every fight in?