UB, you're making this too easy for me

Dirty_Wobble

It was not my choice and I did not support the closure into you, those bundle of twigss did it when I was at graduation practice lol

a great indicator of being well liked and not bullied out of a clan you were leading is when they all abandon you to close into a clan that you don't like while you're not around haha you sure showed me 

a great indicator of being well liked and not bullied out of a clan you were leading is when they all abandon you to close into a clan that you don't like while you're not around haha you sure showed me 

I'm not denying that they didn't like me, it's just not bullying. That was version 3 and honestly (sorry if you read this buddy) but Duval insta-ranking 3 kids in a clan he was founding and not leading pissed me off and the new staff and I had bad blood since the start. Things that make total sense but you aren't aware of so it's okay.... because you're bringing up irrelevant brown sticky stuff from over 5 years ago to deflect from the fact that UB is brown sticky stuff and easy to troll. Obviously triggered.

You are still reaching.

L0l u got bullied out of chaotic? Jesus

nope just broccoli tryna deflect. not what happened at all lol

bullied out of a duval clan and now hes in rage

lmfao

ya because I wasn't bullied out of ch Duval and I have been friends and kept in contact since ;p makes sense when you don't believe propaganda huh? that was over 5 years ago that I left chaotic due to quitting rs.