EoP Saturday: War Has Begun

this is not good

@@ndYa said it best.

@@Duval @@Whoppa @

You are able to dispute this if you wished to.

Disputing them only will make them bring more mains bc they are attention seeking leeches. Instead we will continue too beat them on a game that they take WAY too serious.

lmfao funny how rage think they're good

Yeah i guess the last two 3-0 preps we smoked you in makes you better huh.

#EopLogic

Gj on #1 EoP, hopefully AAO step it u to #1 next weekend

Disputing them only will make them bring more mains bc they are attention seeking leeches. Instead we will continue too beat them on a game that they take WAY too serious.

Yeah i guess the last two 3-0 preps we smoked you in makes you better huh.

#EopLogic

They've been smoking you in P2P as well so I don't know what you're talking about...

Prep aao. You won't

Gj on #1 EoP, hopefully AAO step it u to #1 next weekend

They've been smoking you in P2P as well so I don't know what you're talking about...

Prep aao. You won't

When has rage been p2p based? Never. And why wouldn't we prep aao lmao. I think its you who won't prep us.

William has been pming you for weeks now and you won't answer? lmfao

tell him to pm me in irc i will gladly set up a f2p prep vs aao. sure acting rather cocky buddy you sure you want these paws?

Onus isn't on sb ranks to dispute topics. Any ambassador can Dispute the topic with a deadline of 48h after the topic is posted

@@Kim No thats not true, staff have moved topics in the past for obviously displaying mains. In this case its stated in the start of the topic that mains were used.

I don't care enough so I won't dispute it, just care enough to point out the flaws and bias.

@@Kim No thats not true, staff have moved topics in the past for obviously displaying mains. In this case its stated in the start of the topic that mains were used.

I don't care enough so I won't dispute it, just care enough to point out the flaws and bias.

Only one person has moved topics to main on his own accord, and he was stopped by slush. 

You wanna point out flaws and bias, but want us to go against our own wcotm rules by disputing lol

We won't, and if people wanna moan then not dispute, that's their issue for being broccolied about the situation.