Broxxx

Set up a prep with Rampage at their precious 70cap

4gwsCHX.png

Smoke Rampage in wild midweek, So @@RyanTheG cancels the prep

sIjJhg9.png

and see him Sunday in the wild we did

Our trip:

His trip:

So, you cancel the prep only to get smoked in the wilderness then claim we won't prep you??

@@RyanTheG

Thursday 5.30est start | 30v30min 70 combat cap : Accept Pussy

Rampage? what the fuck is that clan name lmfao, god bless next time think about other name cuz that sounds like a 3 year old founded the clan.

I feel bad for ryan.. he has diabetes and lost his dad in vietnam war, also his mom wears a turban and prays to a 3 legged elephant that rides a wheelchair

Rampage? what the fuck is that clan name lmfao, god bless next time think about other name cuz that sounds like a 3 year old founded the clan.

I feel bad for ryan.. he has diabetes and lost his dad in vietnam war, also his mom wear a turban and prays to a 3 legged elephant that rides a wheelchair

@@RyanTheG thoughts?????

I feel bad for ryan.. he has diabetes and lost his dad in vietnam war, also his mom wears a turban and prays to a 3 legged elephant that rides a wheelchair

I think that elephant's name is Hon0r LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

@@RyanTheG accept ty