Know your place RD, F2P Cluster Ft Bv and RD

Leech

Also i would like to say the moderators are bias as i see flame bait in the title, i would like the issue resolved immediately Thanks xx

Agreed, let's get this fucking broccoli Braden demoted asap!

OT: Looked fucking easy as hell. RD can try and pretend they did good all they want, that wont stop the bullying nor will it actually make them do good.

Rip brown sticky stuff clan.

If I had to describe the walk filled with free kills on the way to gdz, "we got carroted" wouldn't exactly be the first thing that came to mind. Rather the opposite. 

I know the quality of education is poor in Lithuania but what happened prior to that near the horse shoe we lost 3 people and then a fought an actual clan (Bv)  After you regrouped and rerushed us you fell for our bait being out of food and let us drag you to gdz we easily out returned you and then smacked you for the second time in one night, thanks for the action.

I know the quality of education is poor in Lithuania but what happened prior to that near the horse shoe we lost 3 people and then a fought an actual clan (Bv)  After you regrouped and rerushed us you fell for our bait being out of food and let us drag you to gdz we easily out returned you and then smacked you for the second time in one night, thanks for the action.

How hard is it to google "Flag of Lithuania" and compare it with the one I posted? 

Telling me that "dragging" all the way to GDZ was a part of your master plan is like brown sticky stuffting your own pants and then laughing at everyone else because they had to smell your brown sticky stuff. 

Stop posting everything you say makes you sound dumb as a brick.

If I had to describe the walk filled with free kills on the way to gdz, "we got carroted" wouldn't exactly be the first thing that came to mind. Rather the opposite. 

4ner reporting in

d8943e1326d5a0aa928391eae2a2c2e2.png

LMFAO, how about your dumb ass stops describing the WALK (which btw we included in our vid and maybe 1 guy died?) and start describing the FIGHT.

Aka you got fucking cleared within 2 minutes lol.

Sit down u got dropped.

How hard is it to google "Flag of Lithuania" and compare it with the one I posted?

Telling me that "dragging" all the way to GDZ was a part of your master plan is like brown sticky stuffting your own pants and then laughing at everyone else because they had to smell your brown sticky stuff. 

Stop posting everything you say makes you sound dumb as a brick.

Fight 1:We slayed you 

FIght2: Without banking we dragged to gdz and slayed you

dirty lithuanian

What I like best about "dragged to gdz and slayed you without banking" is that even your 30 def main died. 

There was no fight to describe we walked you across the wilderness.

I'm still not Lithuanian you reject.

@EoP members, these are the guys leading your clan lmfao

What I like best about "dragged to gdz and slayed you without banking" is that even your 30 def main died. 

There was no fight to describe we walked you across the wilderness.

I'm still not Lithuanian you reject.

@EoP members, these are the guys leading your clan lmfao

You clearly can't understand anglais dirty lithuanian so here's a video to help you