Know your place RD, F2P Cluster Ft Bv and RD

Leech

What I like best about "dragged to gdz and slayed you without banking" is that even your 30 def main died. 

There was no fight to describe we walked you across the wilderness.

I'm still not Lithuanian you reject.

@EoP members, these are the guys leading your clan lmfao

lmao at this lithuanian guy getting salty on our topic, go wash your feet you dirty peasant.

In a rivalry aren't you suppose suppose feel intimated? I cant help myself but laugh at this shamples eopeasy

I think most people would laugh at the fact that you consider yourself to be in a rivalry with EoP. You're a no namer and so is your clan. Stick to fighting Zu/Supremacy/CP/whatever brown sticky stuff LPC there is and maybe they'll let you be.

I think most people would laugh at the fact that you consider yourself to be in a rivalry with EoP. You're a no namer and so is your clan. Stick to fighting Zu/Supremacy/CP/whatever brown sticky stuff LPC there is and maybe they'll let you be.

This, lol. You think we're in a rivalry? We're just hitting you whenever possible until you close yet again.

What I like best about "dragged to gdz and slayed you without banking" is that even your 30 def main died. 

There was no fight to describe we walked you across the wilderness.

I'm still not Lithuanian you reject.

@EoP members, these are the guys leading your clan lmfao

So are you trying to imply 20-25 def is pure? Anything above 3def isn't pure, broccoli.

oh so you guy are writing countless topics on your forums about rd, spending your entire trips trying to find rd, and making 4 pages of bull brown sticky stuff trying to prove you beat rd all over an lpc? If you arent in a rivalry you guys must be pretty terrible to spend all this time on a lpc lol

Vidder using adamant and you have mains with you killing RD

:clap:

We had 2 mains with us & it was a random midweek event, not an official one so please...

We were P2P pking before we heard that they were having a pkri, those 2 mains were pking with us & joined in on the fun, quickly cleared RD & went back to lavas.

We aren't in a rivalry we're just disciplining you for not knowing your place

lol lets just be honest eop is a bit to obsessed to not be in a rivalry... but i wouldnt want to admit it either i mean dont you pull like 20 more than us? If i was in your position i would be going for fi, but i guess you gotta do wat your capable of...

lol lets just be honest eop is a bit to obsessed to not be in a rivalry... but i wouldnt want to admit it either i mean dont you pull like 20 more than us? If i was in your position i would be going for fi, but i guess you gotta do wat your capable of...

Thanks for your input