Misfits vs Fatality 2-0

Jordon

If you guys think i'm phased about a mini.. or even a prep/pkri you guys have lost it.. It's a game lmfao

I do everything in retaliation.. I think half this community need to wipe their tears from their face and harden the fk up 

Fatality started this and we will end this, simple lol

You're a p2p based clan and lost most of your p2p preps, time you stop flaming other clans bringing up irl, that are clearly better than you both in-game and when behaviour is concerned :) Piping up because of a 5v5 :D Doesn't look very wise, thought of you better. All these justin beiber topic titles and flames makes you look even worse, like dogs gotten off leash. haha only in mifits, I guess.

Your just salty because you ddosed all your members and they came to misfits L0000L

If you guys think i'm phased about a mini.. or even a prep/pkri you guys have lost it.. It's a game lmfao

I do everything in retaliation.. I think half this community need to wipe their tears from their face and harden the fk up

Would u like to mini instinct soon or r u avoiding brother

Prep us pussyboy