Misfits vs Fatality 2-0

Jordon

Lmfao perfected in first round

@@Jordon I coudn't query you on IRC but god damn dude. Its a mini topic ffs and going to this level of inhumanity is definitely 100% not needed.

You're fkn biased buddy. You gave me a warning for saying whiskey can't run (which is funny banter) all of their posts is just flame and when we post something you edit it.

@@B-ryan

@@Kim

@@slush

Do something about him being biased

Lmfao perfected in first round

You're fkn biased buddy. You gave me a warning for saying whiskey can't run (which is funny banter) all of their posts is just flame and when we post something you edit it.

@@B-ryan

@@Kim

@@slush

Do something about him being biased

Same old 'you are biased, you warned me'. Not really. Act normal, get treated normally. Act abnormal, get treated abnormally.

You're a p2p based clan and lost most of your p2p preps, time you stop flaming other clans bringing up irl, that are clearly better than you both in-game and when behaviour is concerned :) Piping up because of a 5v5 :D Doesn't look very wise, thought of you better. All these justin beiber topic titles and flames makes you look even worse, like dogs gotten off leash. haha only in mifits, I guess.

Should've uploaded that mini where that jordon guy and his lil dudes piped up and got 2x perfected but I honestly didn't think it was worth it cus it was a boring mini

Congrats on ur mini war win and Jordon plz stop avoiding fighting instinct if you are as confident as u say