Wait a sec...

notdrunk

So each time a clan wins 1 prep vs the opposing clan they are automatically the better clan?

Thats like saying CP beat Ascent 7 times, but as soon as Ascent beats CP that means Ascent is the better clan. Your logic tells me that this is truly a broccolied CP member, and not actually someone else faking to troll

Every clan in this community has the ability to trade wins, and losses. It is just about consistency. The way clanning is right now, there is not even a true "top matched" lists, just peoples opinions, because no clans have been consistent enough with their wins to claim any sort of title.

So each time a clan wins 1 prep vs the opposing clan they are automatically the better clan?

Thats like saying CP beat Ascent 7 times, but as soon as Ascent beats CP that means Ascent is the better clan. Your logic tells me that this is truly a broccolied CP member, and not actually someone else faking to troll

Every clan in this community has the ability to trade wins, and losses. It is just about consistency. The way clanning is right now, there is not even a true "top matched" lists, just peoples opinions, because no clans have been consistent enough with their wins to claim any sort of title.

With your Big negative prep record are u trying to say you're near the bottom?

eop were like 0-30 in preps until they started competing with 3 month old clans

inb4 someone denies it

eop were like 0-30 in preps until they started competing with 3 month old clans

inb4 someone denies it

Its true lol, LPC opened then eop swapped a few wins with newly opened low combat clans. Now there isn't a lpc scene anymore EoP are losing again 

I'd still say we're #2 matched lol.

A clan beating us twice in a 2 month span (while we brought in plenty of wins vs everyone else) doesn't make them better than us.

Rd/Au beating us once also doesn't make them better than us.

When EOP beat Fi for like the 5th time (I think it was the 2nd time in a row we won), our ranks/members got cocky af and began to claim the #1 matched spot.

I told them, just like I'll tell your dumb ass, to take a ranking from someone, you need to consistently beat them... Not just once, not twice, not even 3 times....

I'd still say we're #2 matched lol.

A clan beating us twice in a 2 month span (while we brought in plenty of wins vs everyone else) doesn't make them better than us.

Rd/Au beating us once also doesn't make them better than us.

When EOP beat Fi for like the 5th time (I think it was the 2nd time in a row we won), our ranks/members got cocky af and began to claim the #1 matched spot.

I told them, just like I'll tell your dumb ass, to take a ranking from someone, you need to consistently beat them... Not just once, not twice, not even 3 times....

prep zu bundle of twigsgot haha why u declining lose to us twice and u decline pussies this isn't 2k16 new clan

Who cares about matched? MM were probably the worst matched "hpc" clan the majority of the time they were open and never even prepped anyone because they knew they would lose, yet most people would agree they are the #1 pure clan of all time.

They only did 50v50 60v60 min preps on friday, the only reason they say mm is the best f2p clan ever is because they beat foe in 7 full outs

Who cares about matched? MM were probably the worst matched "hpc" clan the majority of the time they were open and never even prepped anyone because they knew they would lose, yet most people would agree they are the #1 pure clan of all time.

On 07 they even prepped foe a few times and won them all last year with that brown sticky stuffty jagex clan wars

I'm not talking about newbundle of twigsgy '07 brown sticky stuff i'm talking about actual RS, where MM would get 3 preps max a year and usually lose at least 2 of them.

The only reason lil 20v20 preps have become such a hot topic is because clans like CP, RD and Zu are pulling like 20 to trips and winning 0 fights, so the only way they can try and pretend they aren't in a miserable slump is to win big mini wars.

I'm not talking about newbundle of twigsgy '07 brown sticky stuff i'm talking about actual RS, where MM would get 3 preps max a year and usually lose at least 2 of them.

The only reason lil 20v20 preps have become such a hot topic is because clans like CP, RD and Zu are pulling like 20 to trips and winning 0 fights, so the only way they can try and pretend they aren't in a miserable slump is to win big mini wars.

Yeah I agree I wish there were still 40v40+ preps like in the past but can't do much as the quality of clans has lowered with a lot of new and brown sticky stuffty ones being around and old ones dying (sadly)