MISFITS 75 Killer Bee's Bully dead legacy clan DEADTALITY

B-ryan

The first pov ended when u had 3 in game lmfao eat your socksself tomato

b57b509388762af9890d50963ea3d768.png

i can clearly see that fatality is up 5 on you and your pov ended right there.. how can you still got excuses lmfao, deal with it that your dumb ranks post losing topics on a brown sticky stuff forums

Fi+Ir indeed got smoked!

Misfits is winner winner chicken dinner clan

i can clearly see that Fatality is up 5 on you and your pov ended right there.. how can you still got excuses lmfao, deal with it that your dumb ranks post losing topics on a brown sticky stuff forums

i can clearly see that Fatality is up 5 on you and your pov ended right there.. how can you still got excuses lmfao, deal with it that your dumb ranks post losing topics on a brown sticky stuff forums

he ended his pov mid fight you brain dead looking ass tomato, he might've had to leave during the trip lmfao. why refer to the last vid of the povs when the others clearly show that you're completely dead as well as you were hugging singles the whole time.

stay dead FI, it's ok you can keep teaming with IR you guys are a good couple!

he ended his pov mid fight you brain dead looking ass tomato, he might've had to leave during the trip lmfao. why refer to the last vid of the povs when the others clearly show that you're completely dead as well as you were hugging singles the whole time.

stay dead FI, it's ok you can keep teaming with IR you guys are a good couple!

Lol you lost :P