Misfits vs Flamingos Mini 2-0 sets ft. perfection

Asap

wtf are u talking about lmao fi got smoked on sunday

misfits pov ended when fatality was up 5? its on your own aftermath topic ? l0l00l0 lmfao

and btw you know this mini wasnt against fatality ??? how dumb can you be lmfao

imagine not knowing against who u fighting lmfao @@Asap speak up you 2k17 clanner lmao

2 People = mainly fi members? l00l0l0l0l0l0l0l

its called a Mini team lmfao, but oh wait.. u started clanning this year so you prob dont know what mini teams are l0l

imagine how braindead your ranks has to be, that they not even know against who they fighting lmao

:hehehe:

that is not even Fatality lmfao

how dumb can you clan be??? @@Asap @@B-ryan @@Zee @@Jordon @Woonskeep1 @

lmfao speak up misdicks l0l0l lmfao nice 2k17 clanners not even know agaisnt who they fighting hahaha

You started pure clanning where you opened "Clan X" the laughing stock of pure clans. Couldn't even beat SF in a rivalry... until this day you carry on to be a laughing stock and single handedly made 80% of these forums lose respect for your "legacy" clan fatality.

I hope you're happy. @@Quality Pk

You started pure clanning where you opened "Clan X" the laughing stock of pure clans. Couldn't even beat SF in a rivalry... until this day you carry on to be a laughing stock and single handedly made 80% of these forums lose respect for your "legacy" clan Fatality.

I hope you're happy. @@Quality Pk

i can confirm and show u multiple proof of clan x closing sf. hehe stay mad that you actually slaved for control pker lmao l0000l