Discovering the cure for cancer

puppyslush

Can be 10-83 for all I care. Just killing those toxic mains

Why do you care about this much about mains all of the sudden? EOP been openly bringing mains for years and you didn't do brown sticky stuff. Now that they're getting bullied by them you remove SV from sharkbrew, you make a useless reddit post about needing Jagex's help to remove mains from the pure community. Just stop lmao.

What are you trying to achieve lmfao, you have 4 clans trying to fight SV and you're failing. I'll just get more mains next fight u must be thick if you think this is all we got lmfao?

We're doing the pure community a favour, we haven't hit a single clan with our mains besides eom.

Why do you care about this much about mains all of the sudden? EOP been openly bringing mains for years and you didn't do brown sticky stuff. Now that they're getting bullied by them you remove SV from sharkbrew, you make a useless reddit post about needing Jagex's help to remove mains from the pure community. Just stop lmao.

Please check the number of times EOP has been disputed and have had their topics locked and removed. If I played runescape back then, sure I would have tried getting something setup in game.

We're doing the pure community a favour, we haven't hit a single clan with our mains besides eom.

• You only just opened.
  • How come your mains have perfect levels for hitting pures at CA?

Please check the number of times EOP has been disputed and have had their topics locked and removed. If I played runescape back then, sure I would have tried getting something setup in game.

• You only just opened.

to be fair sv got a bunch of world 8 raggers in them so its not like they didnt already have 80-90 cmb accs months in advance

to be fair sv got a bunch of world 8 raggers in them so its not like they didnt already have 80-90 cmb accs months in advance

Well those raggers are no good for anything except for killing pures. If not EOP, i am sure they would focus Rage/UB/etc,

• You only just opened.

Tannie, the  old 20-39 def accounts? Our med levels when we were main, people have zerkers?

Wat...